Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Like the Behind of an Ostrich

OT I would never try to embarrass our illustrious prez, so I was
going to find a picture of somoene else with his coiffure.

I looked in google images under baldness , but I couldnt come
close. No one had so little hair in back (or in front either I'll
betcha.)

So this will have to do
https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood...deo-late-night

“Like the Behind of an Ostrich”

Although I don't think there has been a funny late night comic for quite
a while, and this clip is on exception.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, February 11, 2018 at 2:38:11 PM UTC-5, micky wrote:
OT I would never try to embarrass our illustrious prez, so I was
going to find a picture of somoene else with his coiffure.

I looked in google images under baldness , but I couldnt come
close. No one had so little hair in back (or in front either I'll
betcha.)

So this will have to do
https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood...deo-late-night

€śLike the Behind of an Ostrich€ť

Although I don't think there has been a funny late night comic for quite
a while, and this clip is on exception.

And again, another example where you can only find GOP to complain
about their looks. What about that beauty Pelosi? Chucky Schmuck
Schumer, peering over his glasses at us like an old bald buzzard?
And then when I say you're obviously a diehard, partisan Democrat,
you take great offense. Go figure.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
OT I would never try to embarrass our illustrious prez, so I was
going to find a picture of somoene else with his coiffure.
I looked in google images under baldness , but I couldnt come
close. No one had so little hair in back (or in front either I'll
betcha.)
So this will have to do
https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood...deo-late-night
“Like the Behind of an Ostrich”
Although I don't think there has been a funny late night comic for quite
a while, and this clip is on exception.

I'll bet you have a framed picture of your butthole next to your bed, that you kiss every night before you go to sleep.

Any idea how to cut an ostrich egg in half? Nick UK diy 49 April 22nd 21 03:25 PM
The Ostrich Upscale Woodworking 0 December 29th 08 06:31 PM
Jeanette's can dyes in our barber after we like behind it. Kathy Morgan Woodworking 0 June 27th 06 09:55 AM
Dovetail-like joint with something like a loose tenon? Jim Martin Woodworking 4 March 14th 05 12:34 AM
upper and lower Murphy-like beds, like on a train? igor Woodworking 0 November 7th 04 11:02 PM