Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OH. TEE Government or WWE?

WWE is World Wrestling Entertainment

The majority Republicans passed a budget with
expenses exceeding income. It also fully funds
Planned Parenthood, the country's largest abortion
provider. It wasn't so long ago that they opposed both.
The Democrats seem to claim everyone who has feet is welcome
to the U.S. This leads to an article from Larry Elder.
https://townhall.com/columnists/larryelder/2018/02/08/take-the-racist-xenophobe-quiz-who-said-this-about-illegal-immigration-n2445874

or http://tinyurl.com/yckae6yo
Larry has a bunch of quotes from Democrats saying how important
border security is.
I remember watching pro wrestling years ago. It was funny if not real.
Pro wrestling doesn't have much over our federal government when it comes
to fakery.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, February 11, 2018 at 1:04:17 PM UTC-5, Dean Hoffman wrote:
WWE is World Wrestling Entertainment

The majority Republicans passed a budget with
expenses exceeding income. It also fully funds
Planned Parenthood, the country's largest abortion
provider. It wasn't so long ago that they opposed both.
The Democrats seem to claim everyone who has feet is welcome
to the U.S. This leads to an article from Larry Elder.
https://townhall.com/columnists/larryelder/2018/02/08/take-the-racist-xenophobe-quiz-who-said-this-about-illegal-immigration-n2445874

or http://tinyurl.com/yckae6yo
Larry has a bunch of quotes from Democrats saying how important
border security is.
I remember watching pro wrestling years ago. It was funny if not real.
Pro wrestling doesn't have much over our federal government when it comes
to fakery.

I agree with your observations. But you won't get much out of the
trumpets. They insisted that Trump was the chosen one, the only one
who was not a politician, the only one who could be trusted. All
the other GOP candidates we were told were Rinos, Bush, Kasich, Cruz,
Rubio, Walker. We had to elect the mental case Trump, he was a
conservative, one that could be trusted. I knew it was a pile of BS,
but here we are. And now Trump just peed on their heads and most of
the trumpets, eg Frank, Chairman, Mr. T, Oren, Uncle, have either gone
silent, or else defend what just happened. Go figure. We could have
had a decent, honorable sane president, instead we have Trump, the Russia
fiasco, Trump going Rino with a budget backed by 75 Democrats, and who
knows what other disasters, eg Korea are ahead.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/11/18 10:34 AM, BurfordTJustice wrote:
Blah Blah...running mouth heap big runty injun....LOL

:
https://townhall.com/columnists/larr...ake-the-racist

[...]

indeed you are?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, February 11, 2018 at 12:29:52 PM UTC-6, trader_4 wrote:
[...]

Tell us Traitor_4ever how much better off the country would be with your girl HITLERy Clinton and The Clinton Crime Family in The White House? I'm sure that regulations which hogtie businesses would have been eliminated so businesses would move their money and operations back to the United States. Gosh, taxes would be reduced with HITLERy Clinton at the helm, wouldn't they? Come on Traitor_4ever, how much greater would America be with HITLERy in charge? snicker ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Curious Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/11/18 12:29 PM, trader_4 wrote:

I agree with your observations. But you won't get much out of the
trumpets. They insisted that Trump was the chosen one, the only one
who was not a politician, the only one who could be trusted. All the
other GOP candidates we were told were Rinos, Bush, Kasich, Cruz,
Rubio, Walker. We had to elect the mental case Trump, he was a
conservative, one that could be trusted. I knew it was a pile of
BS, but here we are. And now Trump just peed on their heads and most
of the trumpets, eg Frank, Chairman, Mr. T, Oren, Uncle, have either
gone silent, or else defend what just happened. Go figure. We could
have had a decent, honorable sane president, instead we have Trump,
the Russia fiasco, Trump going Rino with a budget backed by 75
Democrats, and who knows what other disasters, eg Korea are ahead.

Our final main choices for President left a lot to be desired. I
think we ended up with the lesser of two evils. Trump has a lot of
problems but maybe the good will outweigh the bad. The best thing so
far is that he is apparently getting some conservative judges appointed.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/11/2018 6:49 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On 2/11/18 12:29 PM, trader_4 wrote:

I agree with your observations.Â* But you won't get much out of the
trumpets.Â* They insisted that Trump was the chosen one, the only one
who was not a politician, the only one who could be trusted.Â* All the
other GOP candidates we were told were Rinos, Bush, Kasich, Cruz,
Rubio, Walker.Â*Â* We had to elect the mental case Trump, he was a
conservative, one that could be trusted.Â*Â* I knew it was a pile of
BS, but here we are.Â* And now Trump just peed on their heads and most
of the trumpets, eg Frank, Chairman, Mr. T, Oren, Uncle, have either
gone silent, or else defend what just happened.Â* Go figure.Â* We could
have had a decent, honorable sane president, instead we have Trump,
the Russia fiasco, Trump going Rino with a budget backed by 75
Democrats, and who knows what other disasters, eg Korea are ahead.

Â*Â*Â*Â* Our final main choices for President left a lot to be desired.Â*Â* I
think we ended up with the lesser of two evils.Â*Â* Trump has a lot of
problems but maybe the good will outweigh the bad.Â*Â* The best thing so
far is that he is apparently getting some conservative judges appointed.

That's right. We have to work with what we got and Trump has the same
problem. Not all the denizens of the swamp that need draining are
Democrats. Guys like our friendly neighborhood traitor, if a true
conservative, should try to push in a conservative direction instead of
sitting on his ass and barking. Put real small government conservatives
in their state primaries to replace the RINO's they have got.

And, don't forget that Trump has done more conservative things than
Reagan in his time in office.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, February 11, 2018 at 7:44:00 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
[...]

No, you didn't have to stick us with Trump. There were 16 other
GOP candidates, almost all of which were experienced, qualified,
and not mental. But no, it had to be Trump. So, you got Trump.
And look at what he just did:

Proposed CITIZENSHIP for 1.8 mil illegals. Note that I don't think
that's a bad idea, but you could have had that with Rubio, Bush, KAsich,
etc. But no, you insisted that Trump would round em all up and toss
em out, so here we are. And now Trump wants to give citizenship to
1.8 mil, and that's just for starters.

Endorsed and then signed a budget that expands spending through the
roof, $400 mil more over two years. We're on our way to ~$1 tril
deficits again, starting next year. If any other GOP did that,
it would be the end of the world! They'd be a no good Rino. It's
precisely because of that you insisted we had to have the nut case
Trump. So, you got Trump and look at what he just did. BTW, did
you hear one word about the deficits and the debt, about curtailing
the size of govt, in his state of the union?

Trump is ****ing on your head, just like I told you he would. And
you're here saying it raining.

and Trump has the same
problem. Not all the denizens of the swamp that need draining are
Democrats.

Trump just sided with the Democrats on the two issues above. He
signed the big spending budget that got passed with 75 DEMOCRATS!

Guys like our friendly neighborhood traitor, if a true
conservative, should try to push in a conservative direction instead of
sitting on his ass and barking. Put real small government conservatives
in their state primaries to replace the RINO's they have got.

ROFL. I did try to push in a conservative direction when it mattered
the most. I warned you Trump was a shyster, a fake, phony fraud, a
registered Democrat until he decided to run. And unlike you Frank,
I stick to my conservative principles and will never support a nasty
divisive, manipulative bigot that sides with Russia over America.
It really is that simple.

And, don't forget that Trump has done more conservative things than
Reagan in his time in office.

Bull ****. And comparing Trump to Reagan is beyond offensive. Reagan
was a giant. Trump is a small, nasty little man with severe mental
problems, who brings disgrace to America almost every week. Did Reagan
commit obstruction of justice? Side with Russia over America? What
in the world is wrong with you trumpets?

Posted to alt.home.repair

trader_4 wrote:

Did Reagan
commit obstruction of justice?

Overall I felt Reagan was a good man who tried to do the right thing.
However, there were multiple scandals, resulting in the investigation,
indictment, or conviction of over 138 administration officials.

See:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reagan...ation_scandals

Compared to Trump, Reagan was a saint.

--
"In matters of conscience, the law of the majority has no place."

"Truth Sounds Like Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth"
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, February 11, 2018 at 7:38:33 PM UTC-6, Dove Tail wrote:
trader_4 wrote:

Did Reagan
commit obstruction of justice?

Overall I felt Reagan was a good man who tried to do the right thing.
However, there were multiple scandals, resulting in the investigation,
indictment, or conviction of over 138 administration officials.

See:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reagan...ation_scandals

Compared to Trump, Reagan was a saint.
--

So says Dove Anus the psychotic North Korean troll. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Observant Monster

How often do you receive birthday invites on tee shirts? Probablynever. And that is exactly why you want to make your birthday one to rememberwith a custom tee shirt invitation. [email protected] Home Repair 0 April 22nd 08 08:07 AM
How often do you receive birthday invites on tee shirts? Probablynever. And that is exactly why you want to make your birthday one to rememberwith a custom tee shirt invitation. [email protected] Home Repair 0 April 19th 08 11:19 AM
WWE [email protected] Metalworking 0 March 21st 08 02:38 PM
WWE RAW 26th FEB [email protected] UK diy 0 March 4th 07 06:53 AM
Sell:Brass Male Adapter,Swivel Female Adapter,Flare Adapter,Tee,Connector,Barbed Tee,Elbow, valvetom Home Repair 0 November 27th 06 05:50 PM