Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Read the Nunes Memo, Annotated

So much for the alt-right bomb-shell. This is a cucumber sandwich
without the bread or cucumbers, a big fat ZERO!

Read the Nunes Memo, Annotated

The New York Times http://tinyurl.com/y83czue2

--
"In matters of conscience, the law of the majority has no place."

"Truth Sounds Like Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth"
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 2 Feb 2018 21:53:52 +0000 (UTC), "Dove Tail"
wrote:

So much for the alt-right bomb-shell. This is a cucumber sandwich
without the bread or cucumbers, a big fat ZERO!

Sounds like the whole russia russia russia thing from the beginning.
Is this really what we should be focusing our attention on?
If this is the only bad thing about Trump, STFU and move on.
If you want to gripe about the stupid wall I am with you, If you want
to talk about starting up Nixons war on pot I am with you and if you
want to talk about blowing up the debt I am all over it but all of
these things have been going on for decades. Where have you been?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

So much for the alt-right bomb-shell. This is a cucumber sandwich
without the bread or cucumbers, a big fat ZERO!

Sounds like the whole russia russia russia thing from the beginning.
Is this really what we should be focusing our attention on?
If this is the only bad thing about Trump, STFU and move on.
If you want to gripe about the stupid wall I am with you, If you want
to talk about starting up Nixons war on pot I am with you and if you
want to talk about blowing up the debt I am all over it but all of
these things have been going on for decades. Where have you been?

Minefields are cheaper than a wall. Some machinegun towers spaced at regular intervals may help. If the government could find some old East German border guards, they could show how to secure a border. Ya know, perhaps the Israelis could show the government how to control a border?
I can't wait for Dove Anus and Traitor_4ever to howl about this post. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Border Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 2 Feb 2018 18:24:14 -0800 (PST), Uncle Monster

wrote:

[...]

Since most of the illegals here came in legally and just overstayed
their visa, I doubt the mine fields will stop them

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

What about giving then a "free" gender reassignment and sending
them home. Liberals wouldn't dare vote against it and it
would stop illegal immigration dead cold in its tracks!
"They did what to you ?!?!?!"

I am only joking of course.

Maybe.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I was being fecesious(sic) but I'm actually more concerned about the drug cartels and other violent criminals crossing the border, not the woman with a couple of children in tow. I don't want to see any children harmed. Round them up and send them home with an instruction book to show them how to enter the country legally. The violent criminal gang members should receive intracranial lead poisoning. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Border Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

"Hey Pedro, let's sneak across the border and makes some cash dude." "Hell no man, if Immigration catch you, dey cut your chonies off!" "Damn mannnn! Maybe we should stay here." o_O

[8~{} Uncle Balsy Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

And make you dress like an ugly girl from the circus!

It would seriously work!