Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.slack,alt.online-service.webtv

Default WHEN MY BOXERS SMELL LIKE PEE

On 1/25/2018 5:22 PM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:

Burke, you crosspost to so many **** newsgroups, that
the isps throw out most posts that try to respond to you.

I'll try this with your groups trimmed down to 5.

I know it's time to change. Each morning, before donning a pair, I
sniff the crotch and bum areas, attempting to ascertain the "quality"
of said undies.

That's my take on changing undies.
What's yours?

Ahhh, although I try to be thrifty, and save work that
is not needed, I think that (changing to clean undies),
is one area of life, and expenses, and effort, that it is
just better to change to known clean clothes, rather than
goof up in.

Count our blessings, many of us reading here, have lived a life
well enough, to have multiple changes of clean clothes available
to us!

I was quite surprised the other day in my reading to find
out, that on the very expensive International Space Station,
they have NO clothes cleaning or laundry facilities.
So the crew members that stay for months at a time,
wear clothes until they become 'ripe' then put them
with garbage and put on new clothes.
Well, since it costs $10,000 to put a pound of payload in Earth
orbit, I guess it is reasonable to keep re-wearing clothes.

But, I'm not in orbit, and I have plenty of clean clothes
in my chest of drawers.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.slack,alt.online-service.webtv

"a425couple" wrote in message news
[...]

http://psinet.shorturl.com

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.slack,alt.online-service.webtv

"Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message

On 1/27/2018 2:57 AM, David wrote:

"a425couple" wrote in message news On 1/25/2018 5:22 PM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:

[...]

Little ****ed up feller.... I twern't talkin' about folks who wears 'em on
their heads.
LOL

my wrist band is still in my freezer

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.slack,alt.online-service.webtv

On 1/26/2018 5:37 PM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
On 1/26/2018 3:17 PM, a425couple wrote:
On 1/25/2018 5:22 PM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:

Burke, you crosspost to so many **** newsgroups, that
the isps throw out most posts that try to respond to you.

I'll try this with your groups trimmed down to 5.

Â* I know it's time to change.Â* Each morning, before donning a pair, I
Â* sniff the crotch and bum areas, attempting to ascertain the
"quality" of said undies.

Â* That's my take on changing undies.
Â* What's yours?

Anyway, back where we were,,,,
Burke, I think with this post you were just trying to
yank the chains on people like Jones and Eris.

Because, I tend to think, despite all your crazy talk,
if Pleasance, caught you sniffing your underpants
crotch area to see how bad the smell really was,,,

She would slap you along side your head, and yell,
"When in doubt, Change it out!"

[...]

Just for the record, I usually wear boxers, so my jewels remain free 'n
easy, hangin' that is.

My old Gunny D.I. would have approved.