Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Laundry pods

I try to see the positive in every situation.

When I see stuff like this, it makes me a sad.

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/17/health...rol/index.html

Andy
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 17 Jan 2018 14:23:58 -0800 (PST), Andy
wrote:

I try to see the positive in every situation.

When I see stuff like this, it makes me a sad.

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/17/health...rol/index.html

Andy

The real challenge should be to put that pod in the washing machine
with their laundry. Extra credit if they can get the laundry in the
dryer when the washer stops.