Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ****** Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Wed, 27 Dec 2017 00:23:40 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Luckily Butte isn't on the geese's usual flyway so it's seldom they get
blown off course and find the pit.

Shouldn't an animal be able to tell something tastes bad?

Some people can't even tell what an abnormal sick idiot you, even though
it's evident to almost everyone else, Birdbrain!

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange sociopathic
world: