Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Coca Cola

Surprise! A BMW doesn't run on Coke. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h-XOckOwN8

[8~{} Uncle Beverage Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

Surprise! A BMW doesn't run on Coke. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h-XOckOwN8

[8~{} Uncle Beverage Monster

I guess it was this hack-nuts version of water injection? Hmmm what does the
ingredient label for Coke list-water?

I don't like seeing these videos because somewhere somehow a person needs a
car for a job. I am no liberal but he could have donated this car to some
organization. I am past my point in life of experimentation but he should
have known the result before starting.

Of course we don't know what this guys financial situation is and the end
point of what he did to the car.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, December 23, 2017 at 2:42:00 PM UTC-6, Tekkie® wrote:
Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

Surprise! A BMW doesn't run on Coke. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h-XOckOwN8

[8~{} Uncle Beverage Monster

I guess it was this hack-nuts version of water injection? Hmmm what does the
ingredient label for Coke list-water?

I don't like seeing these videos because somewhere somehow a person needs a
car for a job. I am no liberal but he could have donated this car to some
organization. I am past my point in life of experimentation but he should
have known the result before starting.

Of course we don't know what this guys financial situation is and the end
point of what he did to the car.
--
Tekkie

The BMW wagon was nicer than a lot of old cars I've owned but the simple maintenance on a BMW is a lot more expensive than my old Jeep Grand Cherokee. The same guy did another video where he poured liquid nitrogen into the gas tank of another junkyard BMW. It didn't kill it but the "Check Engine" light came on. I'll take a 1965 Dodge Dart any day because they're so simple to maintain. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Vehicle Monster