Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

Default Danish school cancels traditional Christmas service 'because of Muslim students'

"BurfordTJustice" wrote in message news

Danish school cancels traditional Christmas service 'because of Muslim
students'

Hans Christian Andersen must be spinning in his grave:
https://tinyurl.com/y7cybljx
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal

Default Danish school cancels traditional Christmas service 'because of jew students'

On Wed, 13 Dec 2017 17:12:46 -0600, "Byker" wrote:

"BurfordTJustice" wrote in message news

Danish school cancels traditional Christmas service 'because of Muslim
students'

Hans Christian Andersen must be spinning in his grave:
https://tinyurl.com/y7cybljx

Pandering to the 'sensitivities' of semitic ragheads (jews, Muslims,
Griks etc) is NEVER a good idea.
- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"But vhere vill ve be able to watch gay jews taking black cock up the
ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews