Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Companies sour on 'progressive' city amid death threats,homelessness, rampant crime

On Tuesday, November 28, 2017 at 1:55:58 AM UTC-8, BurfordTJustice wrote:
Rollin Rollin Rollin Keep Da Bus a Rollin, Rawhide!

Companies sour on 'progressive' city amid death threats, homelessness,
rampant crime
Columbia Sportswear may be the next business to flee downtown Portland after
a series of frightening encounters with the city's homeless population,
including car break-ins, human waste dumped by the office's front door and
threats to its employees.

In an op-ed piece published earlier this month by The Oregonian, Columbia
Sportswear President and CEO Tim Boyle said he is concerned he made a
mistake when he opened a headquarters for the company's Sorel footwear brand
downtown, calling the situation "outrageous and unacceptable."

"In fact, I am so concerned about the safety of our employees at the Sorel
headquarters that we are taking the next 90 days to re-evaluate our location
decision," Boyle wrote.

Since moving the 50 employees downtown, workers immediately reported being
harassed and threatened by homeless individuals near the new offices.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/27...ss-people.html

The left wing loons in Los Angeles and Seattle are doing the same thing and the winner is Texas who keeps getting more companies moving there.