Posted to alt.home.repair
Lu Lu is offline

Default Burning plastic smell

My gas job smells of burning plastic? Can gloss paint do this?

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...l-1151763-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 26 Nov 2017 19:14:02 GMT, Lu
m wrote:

My gas job smells of burning plastic? Can gloss paint do this?

Now this is new. Are you a Brit AND using Home Groaners Hub?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/26/2017 2:14 PM, Lu wrote:
My gas job smells of burning plastic? Can gloss paint do this?

Do you mean gas HOB? Yes, if you painted it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2017-11-26, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 11/26/2017 2:14 PM, Lu wrote:

My gas job smells of burning plastic? Can gloss paint do this?

Do you mean gas HOB? Yes, if you painted it.

Yes. Exactly WHAT is a "gas job"?

nb
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 26 Nov 2017 15:14:23 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 11/26/2017 2:14 PM, Lu wrote:
My gas job smells of burning plastic? Can gloss paint do this?

Do you mean gas HOB? Yes, if you painted it.

....a bad job on the hob?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Lu posted for all of us...

My gas job smells of burning plastic? Can gloss paint do this?

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...l-1151763-.htm

Huh?

--