Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Firearms dealer Paul Edmunds supplied weapons to gangs

Another piece of scum and guns off of our streets.

A firearms dealer has been found guilty of supplying illegal handguns
and home-made bullets linked to more than 100 crime scenes, including
three murders.
Paul Edmunds, of Hardwicke, Gloucestershire, supplied ammunition used in
an attempt to shoot down a police helicopter in the 2011 riots.
The 66-year-old was found guilty of conspiracy to supply firearms and
ammunition by a jury at Birmingham Crown Court.
He will be sentenced on 20 December.
The court was told Edmunds, of Bristol Road, was arrested at his home in
2015, where he had three armouries he used to make bullets to fit
antique weapons.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-41984857
--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ****** Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Tue, 14 Nov 2017 19:18:10 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

On Tue, 14 Nov 2017 19:13:42 -0000, Bod wrote:

Another piece of scum and guns off of our streets.

In America he'd not have broken the law.

Sadly, the Brits can't get rid of a piece of scum like you, Birdbrain!

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) abnormal sociopathic
world:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 14 Nov 2017 19:13:42 +0000, Bod wrote:

Another piece of scum and guns off of our streets.

A firearms dealer has been found guilty of supplying illegal handguns
and home-made bullets linked to more than 100 crime scenes, including
three murders.
Paul Edmunds, of Hardwicke, Gloucestershire, supplied ammunition used in
an attempt to shoot down a police helicopter in the 2011 riots.
The 66-year-old was found guilty of conspiracy to supply firearms and
ammunition by a jury at Birmingham Crown Court.
He will be sentenced on 20 December.
The court was told Edmunds, of Bristol Road, was arrested at his home in
2015, where he had three armouries he used to make bullets to fit
antique weapons.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-41984857

Imagine that! A Brit made "bullets". I thought you guys were already
requiring ID to buy a butter knife.

WTF does "falsely imported" even mean?! Damn limey Brit's causing
crime with guns. They should be ashamed of being near a "bullet".