Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech

Default Anyone know the crush washer sizes for Toyota 4Runner

Anyone know the crush washer sizes for Toyota gear boxes?
http://wetakepic.com/images/2017/09/18/crushwasher.jpg

I picked up three of the four to measure for future reference.

Oil Drain Bolt Gasket (PN=90430-12031, TO90430-12027)
.. Material=Aluminum with what seems to be felt on both sides
.. Thickness=0.067" & 0.066"
.. OD=0.826" & 0.825"
.. ID=0.487" & 0.488"

Transmission Fill & Drain Bolt Gasket (PN=90430-A0003, TO90430-18008)
.. Material=Aluminum
.. Thickness=0.080" & 0.078"
.. OD=0.945" & 0.946"
.. ID=0.715" & 0.719"

Transfer case fill & drain plug crush washer size (PN=90430-A0003)
.. Material=Aluminum
.. Thickness=0.080" & 0.078"
.. OD=0.945" & 0.946"
.. ID=0.715" & 0.719"

But the dealer didn't have the differential crush washer in stock.
Front/Rear differential fill/drain plug crush washers (PN=12157-10010)
.. Material=Copper?
.. Thickness=?
.. OD=?
.. ID=?

Anyone know the crush washer sizes for Toyota gear boxes?
Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech

Chaya Eve wrote:

Anyone know the crush washer sizes for Toyota gear boxes?
http://wetakepic.com/images/2017/09/18/crushwasher.jpg

I picked up three of the four to measure for future reference.

Oil Drain Bolt Gasket (PN430-12031, TO90430-12027)
. Material=Aluminum with what seems to be felt on both sides
. Thickness=0.067" & 0.066"
. OD=0.826" & 0.825"
. ID=0.487" & 0.488"

Transmission Fill & Drain Bolt Gasket (PN430-A0003, TO90430-18008)
. Material=Aluminum
. Thickness=0.080" & 0.078"
. OD=0.945" & 0.946"
. ID=0.715" & 0.719"

Transfer case fill & drain plug crush washer size (PN430-A0003)
. Material=Aluminum
. Thickness=0.080" & 0.078"
. OD=0.945" & 0.946"
. ID=0.715" & 0.719"

But the dealer didn't have the differential crush washer in stock.
Front/Rear differential fill/drain plug crush washers (PN157-10010)
. Material=Copper?
. Thickness=?
. OD=?
. ID=?

Anyone know the crush washer sizes for Toyota gear boxes?

I don't know the answer to the size question.

What I know is that the front differential drain plug washer is copper and
a different size than the other three differential washers.

The front differential fill plug crushwasher is aluminum, and is the same
part number as the rear differential fill and drain plug crushwashers.

So what you need are two different part numbers of two different materials.

Front/Rear differential fill & rear differential drain plug crush washer:
.. PN=?
.. Material=Aluminum
.. Thickness=?
.. OD=?
.. ID=?

Front differential drain plug crush washer:
.. PN=?
.. Material=Copper
.. Thickness=?
.. OD=?
.. ID=?
Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech

On 9/18/2017 9:15 PM, Chaya Eve wrote:
[...]

No, but when I was changing oil on my Subaru and could not find washers
I just bought a bunch from the dealer. Figure dealer's prices are
highest but its only a washer. I would not buy my cabin air filters
there as they were $25 cheaper elsewhere.