Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Why not just Ban the internet & all things concering the internetfrom the UK??

On Saturday, September 16, 2017 at 7:15:36 AM UTC-4, BurfordTJustice wrote:
Why not just Ban the internet & all things concering the internet from the
UK??

The the UK could live the pussified life so many dream of.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...extremism.html

That's what Trump wants to do. He just called for it again yesterday. So, why aren't you complaining about that? Trolling for Russia?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, September 16, 2017 at 6:30:10 AM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:
On Saturday, September 16, 2017 at 7:15:36 AM UTC-4, BurfordTJustice wrote:
Why not just Ban the internet & all things concering the internet from the
UK??

The the UK could live the pussified life so many dream of.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...extremism.html

That's what Trump wants to do. He just called for it again yesterday. So, why aren't you complaining about that? Trolling for Russia?

Your TDS,"Trump Derangement Syndrome" flaring up again there Traitor_4ever? I really wish you would get some counseling. I don't like to see anyone suffer even if they're a treasonous racist *******. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Compassionate Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/16/2017 2:56 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

by having them chase a virtual laser pointer in circles.

Ok I just got a big laugh out of this picture! LOL

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, September 16, 2017 at 3:41:47 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 9/16/2017 2:56 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

by having them chase a virtual laser pointer in circles.

Ok I just got a big laugh out of this picture! LOL
--
Maggie

I actually have a laser pointer that was made to cause pets to chase it. It has different head pieces that shape the beam to look like a bug or a mouse. That's where the inspiration for my imagery came from. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Beaming Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/16/2017 4:08 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Saturday, September 16, 2017 at 3:41:47 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 9/16/2017 2:56 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

by having them chase a virtual laser pointer in circles.

Ok I just got a big laugh out of this picture! LOL

I actually have a laser pointer that was made to cause pets to chase it. It has different head pieces that shape the beam to look like a bug or a mouse. That's where the inspiration for my imagery came from. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

LOL I think I have a laser pointer a number of years ago. It had
different tips like yours did, but I don't think I had a bug or mouse tip.

--
Maggie