Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.support.depression

Default DON'T WEAR GREEN ON TV

On 29/07/17 02:21, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Learns Why You Should Never Ever Wear Green On TV.

If you wear green on the tube, someone can superimpose images over the
green places.
Which is what happened with Sarah when some smartass superimposed Our
Fearless Leader's image, looking down as if he were gazing at Sarah's
ample breasts.
Now, yaas.... the pic is purdy funny, I'll admit it. But if that were
me, I'd be looking down a yung Asian girl's dress, at her tiny, firm
titties.
Cuz I prefer 'em on the flat-n'-firm side. Tits, that is, like two
fried eggs.

Discuss Sarah's tits.

Was it Sarah's clothing, or was it her background? Is it only green?
Green is the color of grass. I heard it was blue. What happens, is
that the chosen color allows the person to be superimposed on a
background scene while in the studio. If her clothes are green, they
will seem to be transparent, and any background image will show through.
I haven't seen the image, but surely said Fearless Leader is gazing
down at her, not looking out through her belly-button. Usually, the
station will advise which colors to avoid.

Other interactions:

Wearing check clothing is to be avoided for a similar reason.

Bicycle wheels on TV or movies will seem to be turning backwards. This
a conflict between the frame rate and where the spokes are at the next
"take." If the next spoke almost got there, it will be captured, and
produce the above effect.

Doug.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Is it only green?
Green is the color of grass. I heard it was blue.

any color can be used for chromakey.

blue and green work best because there is little blue or green in skin color.