Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Question for T

Will you be allowing donating parts of your body when you die to save
another person from death?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/9/2017 5:53 AM, Bod wrote:
Will you be allowing donating parts of your body when you die to save another person from death?

Everybody wants to go to Heaven but nobody wants to go now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6MqUqtTlLI

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 09/07/2017 15:13, Walt wrote:
On 7/9/2017 5:53 AM, Bod wrote:
Will you be allowing donating parts of your body when you die to save
another person from death?

Everybody wants to go to Heaven but nobody wants to go now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6MqUqtTlLI

Website: *Not available in the UK*
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 09/07/2017 15:43, Bod wrote:
On 09/07/2017 15:13, Walt wrote:
On 7/9/2017 5:53 AM, Bod wrote:
Will you be allowing donating parts of your body when you die to save
another person from death?

Everybody wants to go to Heaven but nobody wants to go now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6MqUqtTlLI

Website: *Not available in the UK*

But I found the lyrics on another webpage :-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 09 Jul 2017 15:43:28 +0100, Bod wrote:

http://www.proxysite.com

**** the censors!

--
When a woman wears leather clothing, a man's heart beats quicker, his throat gets dry, he goes weak in the knees, and he begins to think irrationally.
Ever wonder why?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 07/09/2017 02:53 AM, Bod wrote:
Will you be allowing donating parts of your body when you die to save
another person from death?

Write "Ping: T" in the subject line next time. I almost
did not see this.

No, I don't trust Allopaths not to make sure I
am dead first as there is too much conflict of interest
(money) involved. And, I don't trust Allopaths as far
as I can spit, especially after the garbage they
foist on my after the Diabetes. I few I do. Most
I do not.

And it has nothing to do with religion, in case that
is why you are asking.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/07/2017 05:06, T wrote:
On 07/09/2017 02:53 AM, Bod wrote:
Will you be allowing donating parts of your body when you die to save
another person from death?

Write "Ping: T" in the subject line next time. I almost
did not see this.

No, I don't trust Allopaths not to make sure I
am dead first as there is too much conflict of interest
(money) involved. And, I don't trust Allopaths as far
as I can spit, especially after the garbage they
foist on my after the Diabetes. I few I do. Most
I do not.

And it has nothing to do with religion, in case that
is why you are asking.

I rest my case, M,lord.
They can have any part of me when I'm dead if it can help extend
someones life or alleviate their pain.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 07/10/2017 12:30 AM, Bod wrote:
On 10/07/2017 05:06, T wrote:
On 07/09/2017 02:53 AM, Bod wrote:
Will you be allowing donating parts of your body when you die to save
another person from death?

Write "Ping: T" in the subject line next time. I almost
did not see this.

No, I don't trust Allopaths not to make sure I
am dead first as there is too much conflict of interest
(money) involved. And, I don't trust Allopaths as far
as I can spit, especially after the garbage they
foist on my after the Diabetes. I few I do. Most
I do not.

And it has nothing to do with religion, in case that
is why you are asking.

I rest my case, M,lord.

They can have any part of me when I'm dead if it can help extend
someones life or alleviate their pain.

It is the "I'm dead" thing I have a problem with. If
I could be assured of that, then we would be on the
same page as you.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/07/2017 05:06, T wrote:
[...]

That's highly irrational to think that they'd take your organs whilst
you're alive.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/07/2017 05:06, T wrote:
[...]

Not really. They are slime ball in the extreme.

And it this state they keep treating you after you are dead. It
is a YUGE problem. You have to show up with not one but two
copies of Do Not Resuscitate papers to get them to stop.
Of course, they keep billing you, which is the point.

Coroners have stated they see dead folks all the time
that were clearly dead when they were being treated.