Posted to alt.home.repair

Default electrolux 2100 protection light

Hello. I have an Electrolux 2100. Vacuum works when on however when try to use the power brush, the protection light comes on. Can't figure it out. Power brush works as I plugged it separately into an outlet. The vacuum works fine without the power brush, and I even purchased new hose assembly. Any ideas to fix this?