Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam

Default WOULD WOULD YOU DEFINE SUCCESS?

For me it would have to be my Nam experience.
That taught me courage, discipline, and all the tools I needed to survive a hostile planet.
What about you?

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam

On Mon, 12 Jun 2017 05:08:37 -0700, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote:

For me it would have to be my Nam experience.
That taught me courage, discipline, and all the tools I needed to survive a hostile planet.
What about you?

I would say prison. It taught me how to
take it up the ass without complaint.

--

"Being both astute and erudite, I say a man not
mince words in order to spare the sensibilities
Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam

Default HOW WOULD YOU DEFINE SUCCESS?

On 6/12/2017 5:12 AM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
On Mon, 12 Jun 2017 05:08:37 -0700, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote:

For me it would have to be my Nam experience.
That taught me courage, discipline, and all the tools I needed to survive a hostile planet.
What about you?

I would say prison. It taught me how to
take it up the ass without complaint.

I've heard (Letters from Emmett) that this is so.

Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,soc.veterans,alt.bible

Default -- TRUTH CONTENT IS UNDETECTED IN YOUR HUMBLEBRAG

-- THE NEED FOR A VATICAN CONCORDANT WITH UK/OZ

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 11 June, 2017

*TRUTH* *CONTENT* *IS* *UNDETECTED* *IN* *YOUR* *HUMBLEBRAG*

Het lijkt erop dat u onderworpen bent aan een gemeenschappelijke stroom
semantiek als het lexicon van opportunisme:

Verzet is zinloos - you will be assimilated!

YOUTUBE: "The Borg Assimilation"

- https://youtu.be/AkasJZZxRU0

*HUMBLEBRAG* (noun)
- a statement intended as a boast or brag but disguised by a humble
apology, complaint, etc.
- Word of the Day for 13 June, 2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com

A minion's guide to the GRAPPLE fine ART (#369) of buggery in knowing the
ostentatious mustering dynamics of your free range HOMO [iOS] SAPIEN [T]
pets.

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz...kFKVl84OHhvWTA

-- STRAWBERRIES --

CALIGULA'S ARMY MARCHES,
ALL ACROSS THE LAND.
THE TRIUMPHANT ARCHES.
WITH BASKETS IN HAND.

LIKE A LITTLE SMURF,
THEY'RE HARD TO FIND.
FROM MOUNT TO SURF.
IT'S SUCH A GRIND.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.
TIME IS MONEY.
IT'S OFF TO TRUMP TOWER.
TRY NOT TO BE FUNNY.

SPIT THE DUMMY.
SO MUCH TO COUNT.
PEE A PENNY.
MORE TO MOUNT.

FMURTZ ): "My K button is getting a workout."

DOLF: "Because of the 8 June 2017 actions of the Roman Catholic Church
{#465} and Islamic {#307} as detected antagonisms of METHODOLOGY made
against ELIZABETH {Oath of God; Satisfaction} as PARADIGM:
۬- http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.6.8

There needs be for a Vatican Concordant with UK/OZ and whilst the German
precedent is my reference, I believe that the Letters Patent of 1900 by
Queen Victoria to the Federation of the Commonwealth of Australia may serve
as a rigid template container which is the British Sovereign Intellectual
Property. ۬
-- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz...EhOUjBvWkhUSkE

And then model your narrative of that agreement according to the dialectic
patterning of the paired CATEGORIES OF UNDERSTANDING: {#190/#269} which is
the source of an attempt of overthrow against the Sovereignty.

I'm proffering a opinion on mechanics of process and both parties ought to
consult their legal faculties so to determine appropriate narrative for the
concordant.
۬Thus the hierarchies will then provide the means to monitor compliance and
prevent recurrences of sedition occurring against.

Because of the prerogative of the PARADIGM over the METHODOLOGY there ought
to be a ۬tribute tax payable or the consequence of a terminated faith.

Nous: #17 ۬Time: 13:15 hrs ۬Date: 2017.10.12 ۬Torah: #10 #10 #7 %81 =
#27 ۬Dao: Politics ۬Tetra: #65 - Inner ۬I-Ching: H54 - Marriageable
Maid/Maiden, Converting the Maiden
Latin: Advocatus {God who rejoices} Alt: Haqamyah {The Standing Corn of
God} {
۬1. HELPS RELEASE PRISONERS & RELEASES FROM ENEMIES ۬2. INTUITION FOR ART
& SCIENCE, PRESS & BOOKS ۬3. ARTISTS ۬4. Arterchinis
۬27 August 2003 Mars at opposition with Earth & Sun, closest for approx
60,000 years} ۬
Uzziah {The strength, or kid, of the Lord}
۬- http://www.grapple369.com?zen:4,row:5,col:2,nous:17

..jackNote@zen: 4, row: 5, col: 2, nous: 17 [Date: 2017.6.12, Time: 1901
hrs, Super: #190 / #45 - Extremes and Reversals, Greatest Virtue; I-Ching:
H49 - Radical Change, Revolution (moulting), Skinning, The bridle; Tetra:
28 - Change, Ego: #269 / #17 - Politics; I-Ching: H54 - Marriageable
Maid/Maiden, Converting the Maiden; Tetra: 65 - Inner]

This Concordant Process could then be applied to Ireland or elsewhere as
required and no doubt you can grasp the opportunity.

The Vatican Concordat With Hitler's Reich: The Concordat of 1933 was
ambiguous in its day and remains so.
۬-
۬https://www.americamagazine.org/fait...ay-and-remains

The #NUMBER schematics which are provided by the GRAPPLE369 paradigm ought
to conform entirely to the number schematic used within your legal briefs
or your traditional legislative number schema.

It just provides an equitable distribution of number, a SEPTET driver as
the dynamic of change, a transformative prototype which eliminates the
traditional demiurge/marriage paradox as that which is the issue for the
TETRAD cause of sedition. ۬
We are only here dealing with #10 - Totality of Nature provided by the
CATEGORIES OF UNDERSTANDING: {#190/#269} but there is nothing preventing
you either: ۬
a) adopting an entire hierarchy approach such as #237 - USE OF FORCE of
which I have an example:
۬- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz...UVSZzM3b2t0XzQ

I am not a lawyer but I did the best I could do so as my preservation of
memory. ۬
b) Each #9 stratum for a specific CATEGORY OF UNDERSTANDING operates as a
distinct DNA - Dynamic Natural Associator and can be used a district
building blocks.
۬- dolf

#Moniker

Initial Post: 13 June 2017

SUBJECT WAS: WOULD WOULD YOU DEFINE SUCCESS?

#5 / #6: Say NO to anonymous fascist propaganda every time.

a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING€ť and the question is, if it is permissible to
REALITY OF HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as
EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,soc.veterans,alt.bible

-- THE NEED FOR A VATICAN CONCORDANT WITH UK/OZ

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 13 June, 2017

[...]

COLONEL EDMUND (ATHEIST/BUDDHIST/TURD PHILOSOPHER/VIETNAM VET): "HOW WOULD
YOU DEFINE SUCCESS?

For me it would have to be my Nam experience.

That taught me courage, discipline, and all the tools I needed to survive a
hostile planet.

What about you?"

SIR GREGORY HALL, ESQ. ): "I would say prison.

It taught me how to take it up the ass without complaint."

COLONEL EDMUND (ATHEIST/BUDDHIST/TURD PHILOSOPHER/VIETNAM VET): "I've heard