Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair

Default WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?

As a child, I would say it was Xmas.
But now in my latter days I think little of those thoughts.
Discuss yer favorite day...

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, June 9, 2017 at 7:48:20 AM UTC-7, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
As a child, I would say it was Xmas.
But now in my latter days I think little of those thoughts.
Discuss yer favorite day...

Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair
% % is offline

Skeet wrote:
On Fri, 9 Jun 2017 07:48:19 -0700, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
wrote:

As a child, I would say it was Xmas.
But now in my latter days I think little of those thoughts.
Discuss yer favorite day...

Any day they aint throwing dirt on me.

pump the brake
Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,alt.messianic,alt.christnet.christianlife

STOP stealing my intellectual property rights...

wrote:

As a child, I would say it was Xmas.
But now in my latter days I think little of those thoughts.
Discuss yer favorite day...

Any day they aint throwing dirt on me.

pump the brake

-- GRACES NO MORE

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 9 June, 2017

"The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men
are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the
evil to come.

He shall enter into peace: they shall rest in their beds, each onewalking
in his uprightness.

Against whom do ye sport yourselves? Against whom make ye a wide mouth, and
draw out the tongue? Are ye not children of transgression, a seed of
falsehood {

SUPER (MALE) IDEA: {OUTER: #9 - Inconstancy of Achievement, Practicing
Placidity; I-Ching: H7 - The Army, Leading, Troops; Tetra: 32 - Legion /
INNER: #5 - Natural Guidance, Function of Emptiness; I-Ching: H63 -
Ferrying Complete, Completion & After, Already Fording; Tetra: 73 - Already
Fording, Completion} #333 has 12 Categories:

#333 = #6, #5, #70, #200, #2, #10, #40 = `oreb (H6158): 1) *RAVEN*;
#KORPPIONOIKEUS {the raven/rape is right (Dolf is justice) as tag line for
a globalist Catholic: #465 / Islamic: #307 et al campaign of criminalised
amorality of *PIKE* as having a violent psycho-sexual as maleficent intent
against the person of another as self-identity and formula of autonomy
accompanying the audacity to claim that any complaint against their conduct
is only bigotry against them.

GEERT (Dutch Politician) OR DOLF (as Natural / Common Law proponent and
advocate of egalitarian human rights: HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T])?

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz...1lnZ2g0OUtSM1k

But the 8x8 magic square as #260 = RAVEN (H64 is the encapsulated improper
use of the DAOist I CHING meta-descriptor prototypes within the #81 schema)
is only a METHODOLOGY by transposition and I own the alternative as a
PARADIGM of GLOBAL GOVERNANCE.

Enflaming yourselves with idols under every green tree, slaying the
children in the valleys under the clifts of the rocks?

Among the smooth stones of the stream is thy portion; they, they are thy
lot: even to them hast thou poured a drink offering, thou hast offered a
meat offering.

Should I receive comfort from these?" [Isaiah 57:1-6 (KJV)]

"Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after
the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after
Christ.

For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and
power:

In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands,
in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh {ie.

VESURI CXV (FINNISH meaning: *BILLHOOK* #115)
- a tool having a sickle-shaped blade with a sharp inner edge, used for
[circumcision rites and the] pruning or lopping branches or other
vegetation.

SPEARS (Thrown spears and javelins are listed under ranged weapons);

- Ahlspiess, awl *PIKE* (European)

- Migration Period spear, framea, gaizaz, gar, geirr, ger (European)

- the fraternity pi (#80) kappa (#20) alpha (#1) = (#101) best known for
raping girls.
- The most bad ass fraternity ever. Alot of alpha males that drag theIr
balls behind them as they walk to class if they go.
- They enjoy dirty house music more then anything else. Especially the zeta
gamma chapter

- http://www.grapple369.com?telos:101

#pi #kappa #alpha #pikes #badass #baller #frat #fraternity

*PIKE* (verb)
- The act of being roofied or date raped in any other way

#pi kappa alpha #homosexual #roofie #rohypnol #nf #gdi (as an anti-frat
term: *God* *Damn* *Independent*)

} by the circumcision of Christ:

Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the
faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.
[Colossians 2:8-12 (KJV)]

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCKING
ON HEAVENS DOOR,
IT'S FOR YOUR STOCKING.
A CHRISTMAS CHEER.
NOTHING OF MOCKING.
I HOLD MYSELF DEAR.
NOT EVEN A GREETING.
BLOCK FOR THE SNEER.
GRACE IS SO FLEETING.

- http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.6.9

DOLF: "Hey man, I don't do many friend requests due to stalking in the
past, so you will need to convey something about yourself and the bona fide
of common association."

WHYKES: "Add me to SNAPCHAT, Brock-Whykes."

DOLF: "Sorry you have not complied with my request and therefore you are
not bona fide.

Good bye."

"And the LORD said unto Noah {rest; consolation}, Come thou and all thy
house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this
generation.

And all flesh died that moved upon the earth, both of fowl, and of cattle,
and of beast, and of every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth, and
every man:

All in whose nostrils was the breath of life, of all that was in the dry
land, died.

And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the
ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the
heaven; and they were destroyed from the earth: and Noah {rest;
consolation} only remained alive, and they that were with him in the ark."
[Genesis 7:1,
21-23 (KJV)]

Such has been the disrespect towards me for over twenty years, that your
block is for eternity.

-
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/06/09/op...lfe/index.html

#REALDONALDTRUMP

Initial Post 9 June 2017

#5 / #6: Say NO to anonymous fascist propaganda every time.

a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING€ť and the question is, if it is permissible to
REALITY OF HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as
EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/09/2017 10:48 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
As a child, I would say it was Xmas.
But now in my latter days I think little of those thoughts.
Discuss yer favorite day...

Saturday

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/9/2017 12:21 PM, tommy wrote:
On 06/09/2017 10:48 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
As a child, I would say it was Xmas.
But now in my latter days I think little of those thoughts.
Discuss yer favorite day...

Saturday

Tuesday. Tuesday Weld.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/09/2017 03:42 PM, Taxed and Spent wrote:
On 6/9/2017 12:21 PM, tommy wrote:
On 06/09/2017 10:48 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
As a child, I would say it was Xmas.
But now in my latter days I think little of those thoughts.
Discuss yer favorite day...

Saturday

Tuesday. Tuesday Weld.

Wednesday Friday Addams (Lisa Loring) grew up to be smokin' hot too.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/9/2017 2:00 PM, ralph wrote:
On 06/09/2017 03:42 PM, Taxed and Spent wrote:
On 6/9/2017 12:21 PM, tommy wrote:
On 06/09/2017 10:48 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
As a child, I would say it was Xmas.
But now in my latter days I think little of those thoughts.
Discuss yer favorite day...

Saturday

Tuesday. Tuesday Weld.

Wednesday Friday Addams (Lisa Loring) grew up to be smokin' hot too.

But not the kind of gal you could take home to meet the folks. Yikes!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, June 9, 2017 at 10:48:20 AM UTC-4, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
As a child, I would say it was Xmas.
But now in my latter days I think little of those thoughts.
Discuss yer favorite day...

my birthday
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam

On 6/9/2017 7:46 PM, Phuck Phuck & Phuck Attn at Law wrote:
On Friday, June 9, 2017 at 10:48:20 AM UTC-4, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
As a child, I would say it was Xmas.
But now in my latter days I think little of those thoughts.
Discuss yer favorite day...

my birthday

Violently exterminate birthdays everywhere!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, June 9, 2017 at 10:48:20 AM UTC-4, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
As a child, I would say it was Xmas.
But now in my latter days I think little of those thoughts.
Discuss yer favorite day...

the day trump leaves office in disgrace

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.war.vietnam

On 6/10/2017 6:25 AM, bob haller wrote:
On Friday, June 9, 2017 at 10:48:20 AM UTC-4, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
As a child, I would say it was Xmas.
But now in my latter days I think little of those thoughts.
Discuss yer favorite day...

the day trump leaves office in disgrace

Haters just keep on hating.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.war.vietnam

On Sat, 10 Jun 2017 06:48:09 -0700, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote:

On 6/10/2017 6:25 AM, bob haller wrote:
On Friday, June 9, 2017 at 10:48:20 AM UTC-4, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
As a child, I would say it was Xmas.
But now in my latter days I think little of those thoughts.
Discuss yer favorite day...

the day trump leaves office in disgrace

Haters just keep on hating.

you mamma gimme good hate
lol
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.war.vietnam

Fake g8dgc, Crapstain Neal Warren's sock #3
forged:

Crapstain

On Sat, 10 Jun 2017 06:48:09 -0700, Cornhole Edmund J. Burke,
Crapstain Neal Warren's sock #1 crowed:

On 6/10/2017 6:25 AM, bob haller wrote:
On Friday, June 9, 2017 at 10:48:20 AM UTC-4,
Cornhole Edmund J. Burke, Crapstain Neal Warren's sock #1
crowed:
As a child, I would say it was Xmas.
But now in my latter days I think little of those thoughts.
Discuss yer favorite day...

the day trump leaves office in disgrace

Haters just keep on hating.

you mamma gimme good hate
lol

Well how about that, Crapstain Neal rings the changes.

--
Darth Wader, WoD #1 No Club

I can't help it 'bout the shape I'm in,
I can't sing, I ain't pretty and my legs are thin.
Don't ask me what I think of you,
I might not give the answer that you want me to.

Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,aus.media-watch,aus.legal

Default -- DATA MINING PROBE

-- DATA MINING PROBE

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 8 June, 2017

Don't mind us as we are just filleting, shifting and reclaiming neutrons
from affluent effluent as waste ...

This is within accord with our universal jurisdiction mining rights.

That ought to read sifting as we are not doing anything shifty...

D.L.K

YOUTUBE: "Doctor Who - The Parting of the Ways - The Dalek Emperor"
۬- https://youtu.be/6ThpkjDgdvY

AN EXPANDED PDF VERSION IS AVAILABLE FROM THIS GOOGLE DRIVE FOLDER:

DIEU ET MON DROIT

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz...kFKVl84OHhvWTA

Initial Post: 8 June 2016

SUBJECT WAS: WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?