Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,alt.slack

Default FULL METAL ZOMBIE

Another curious episode from the television series "Z Nation," a
somewhat lighthearted romp through the zombie apocalypse.

Pleasance and I have acquired Season One from our lending library,
mostly on account of how I enjoy those end-of-the-world type movies.
(Probably got that from Nam.) And when I say lighthearted romp, I ain't
kiddin'. Like this one from an early episode, right after our group of
heroes (and heroines) had just blown away a freakin' cannibal family:
"You got a finger in your hair."

Priceless! And who woulda thought the humor would get carried thru, if
you will, in later episode with "You got an ear in your hair." LOL

Hey, it's not "The Walking Dead," but it beats the hell outa regular TV.

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.home.repair

On 5/30/2017 6:59 AM, Jack G wrote:
On Tuesday, May 30, 2017 at 6:56:04 AM UTC-7, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
Another curious episode from the television series "Z Nation," a
somewhat lighthearted romp through the zombie apocalypse.

Pleasance and I have acquired Season One from our lending library,
mostly on account of how I enjoy those end-of-the-world type movies.
(Probably got that from Nam.) And when I say lighthearted romp, I ain't
kiddin'. Like this one from an early episode, right after our group of
heroes (and heroines) had just blown away a freakin' cannibal family:
"You got a finger in your hair."

Priceless! And who woulda thought the humor would get carried thru, if
you will, in later episode with "You got an ear in your hair." LOL

Hey, it's not "The Walking Dead," but it beats the hell outa regular TV.

Only a vidiot would think tv shows are real.

Wot! I like vids from my 'brary. Gives me entertainment, and variety
is the spice of life.

Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,alt.bible.prophecy,alt.politics.homosexuality

Oh yes the *PIKE* Library.

Your dehumanising slander cause célèbre as war crimes has really benefited
from having a Senior Google executive on the inside, who is capable of
conglomerating Google Groups (ie. the Library) expressly and unlawfully
within a manner to advance your neo-fascist globalist cause.

It is often said that, 'The Rain in Spain Falls Mainly on the Plain.'

And to think, GOOGLE share algorithms with school kids and can satisfy your
lust for enjoyments as well.

They are all things to all men.

What a prank

- dolf

#5 / #6: Say NO to anonymous fascist propaganda every time.

a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING and the question is, if it is permissible to
REALITY OF HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as
EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,alt.bible.prophecy,alt.politics.homosexuality

On 5/30/2017 11:44 AM, dolf wrote:

It is often said that, 'The Rain in Spain Falls Mainly on the Plain.'

Dolf, I can picture you in a micro-minni, standing in front of yer
bathroom mirror, shaving and singing that song just like Julie Andrews.
Wot about that?

Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,alt.bible.prophecy,alt.politics.homosexuality

And whether his second hand, b grade dildo jokes are just his popsicle
means to smear your public reputation with.

You would know it if you had sh@t writ all over you girl.

Wouldn't you?

- https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_...prisoner_abuse

So why now this banality as defence of your Kernel Don Juan?

- dolf

Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
On 5/30/2017 11:44 AM, dolf wrote:

It is often said that, 'The Rain in Spain Falls Mainly on the Plain.'

Dolf, I can picture you in a micro-minni, standing in front of yer
bathroom mirror, shaving and singing that song just like Julie Andrews.
Wot about that?

Ali wrote:
On Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 8:56:43 AM UTC-6, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
On 5/31/2017 7:39 AM, Ali wrote:
On Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 7:52:25 AM UTC-6, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
It begins with Memorial Day, always the last Monday in May...while Labor
Day, the first Monday in September, marks its end.
This past Memorial Day saw many visiting cemeteries and memorials,
particularly to honor those who have died in military service. Many
volunteers place an American flag on each grave in national cemeteries
to honor those who made the ultimate sacrifice. Labor day, by contrast,
celebrates the American labor movement. It was begun in the summer of
1880, in New York City.

On a final note, Memorial Day is not to be confused with Veterans' Day.
Memorial Day is a day of remembering the men and women who died while
serving, while Veterans' Day celebrates the service of all U.S. military
veterans.

-------------------------
OUR FEARLESS LEADER, DONALD TRUMP
"MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN"

Who serves in the active-duty ranks of the U.S. all-volunteer military?
Conventional wisdom holds that military service disproportionately
attracts minorities and men and women from disadvantaged backgrounds.
Many believe that troops enlist because they have few options, not
because they want to serve their country. Others believe that the war
in Iraq has forced the military to lower its recruiting standards.

**** you and yer nigga momma, faggot.
LOL

You don't have any support for your statements, except to gaslight.
Its a shame that you are not a a better debater.

I am glorious victorios.

BtW... the hunt is over, it's %'s Dick in the picture.

I win.

dolf wrote:
Ali wrote:
On Tuesday, May 30, 2017 at 12:34:10 PM UTC-6, dolf wrote:
Unfortunately when it comes to the Art of War the Kernel is like many
Americans and draws his sword in a manner which is a WAR CRIME as a breach
of *ALL* accepted international conventions.

He thinks it okay because the goal is to win.

He has nothing to win. And I have nothing to lose. This makes me the
worst kind of enemy.

At least you get a few dollars out of it.

But do whores like you pay income tax?

BUT for which he ought to be publicly flayed--I'm talking here about more
than whether you care to acknowledge whether the c@ck pic he sent you was
circumcised or not.

And whether his second hand, b grade dildo jokes are just his popsicle
means to smear your public reputation with.

You would know it if you had sh@t writ all over you girl.

Wouldn't you?

So why now this banality as defence of your Kernel Don Juan?

- dolf

Ali wrote:
On Tuesday, May 30, 2017 at 12:08:39 PM UTC-6, Ali wrote:
Can anyone identify it?

A man who sends a woman a picture of his cock over the Internet desperate.

dolf wrote:
Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
On 5/30/2017 7:05 AM, Ali wrote:
On Tuesday, May 30, 2017 at 8:02:02 AM UTC-6, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
On 5/30/2017 7:00 AM, Ali wrote:
On Monday, May 29, 2017 at 7:32:06 AM UTC-6, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
This Memorial Day, we look back on the sacrifices our nations heroes
have made, and continue our commitment to serving those who have served us.

-----------
Remember this: Freedom is not free.

Yes, it comes with a high price tag...war is hell and every soldier
that is trained to kill becomes a PTSD Zombie. I suppose most people
would call it natural consequences but I call it payback for
killing instead of living.

Can you poast the source of this misinformation?
LOL

I don't need to, reading your posts is all the proof that anyone needs
to see a living, breathing soldier who suffers from Post Traumatic
Stress Disorder. When you are trained to kill another human being, does
it make you feel more honourable about taking a life?

I love to kill people. I would kill a worthless human before any other
animal.

Do you also tear heads off live rabbits?

Or is that just Indian medicine man myth like #42 Angels on a Pin?