ENSEMBLE Birkett

Default Bush 2871 NTX

Hi I have the above televison, and unfortunately there is no sound. This
occured when I turned it on yesterday only ot find that no channels were
tuned in (they had all disspearedk, although I have just learned that it was
me son who did this, as he was trying to fix the lack of sound). So, I
immediatel took to tuning the lost channels in only to find that they were
of a 'portable aerial quality' and nowhere near as good as the usual picture
quality I used to recieve. As well as this, the sound does not work on the
television depite me putting it up to high, and being able to see that i
have put it up to high on the bar that appears on my screen.

I live in the UK, and I would be grateful of any assitance,
Thanks,
Ryan

James Nipper

You need to reprogram the tv. It sounds like it may have defaulted to a
setting which is for cable/ or outside antenna, when it should be the
other, depending on whether you have cable.

The sound settings probably also need resetting. The sound may be muted,
or simply set to OFF.

See if you have a manual, and see how to adjust the settings for antenna,
cable, and also the sound settings.

Hope this helps.

--James--