Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Briggs & Stratton lawn mower hard to turn

Does anybody know why my Briggs & Stratton lawn mower is so hard to turn the engine
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/11/2017 09:40 PM, wrote:
Does anybody know why my Briggs & Stratton lawn mower is so hard to turn the engine

Are you following the proper startup procedures detailed in the owners
manual?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, May 12, 2017 at 5:44:44 AM UTC-4, Moe DeLawn wrote:
On 05/11/2017 09:40 PM, wrote:
Does anybody know why my Briggs & Stratton lawn mower is so hard to turn the engine

take the spark plug out and try again
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 11 May 2017 18:40:14 -0700 (PDT)
wrote:

Does anybody know why my Briggs & Stratton lawn mower is so hard to
turn the engine

Cause you are a weak girlie man?

Try more meat and potatoes.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Does anybody know why my Briggs & Stratton lawn mower is so hard to turn the engine

What size ?

Greg

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/11/2017 6:40 PM, wrote:
Does anybody know why my Briggs & Stratton lawn mower is so hard to turn the engine

Is it a tranny problem?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, May 11, 2017 at 8:40:17 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Does anybody know why my Briggs & Stratton lawn mower is so hard to turn the engine

No oil or a build up of grass clippings under the deck ?