Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Canadian Sanctuary City Mayor Seeks Federal Funding For Illegals

On 03/02/2017 03:51 PM, burfordTjustice wrote:
Opening the doors is not enough, Torys letter states.

We must make sure our cities have the resources they need to support new arrivals and set them up for success over the long-term.

Give em a gun and some bullets and send them back home. They need to
learn to fix their own ****ing problems.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/2/2017 7:34 PM, ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:
On Thursday, March 2, 2017 at 5:23:48 PM UTC-6, taxpayer wrote:
On 03/02/2017 03:51 PM, burfordTjustice wrote:

Opening the doors is not enough, Torys letter states.

We must make sure our cities have the resources they need to support new arrivals and set them up for success over the long-term.

Give em a gun and some bullets and send them back home. They need to
learn to fix their own ****ing problems.

Amen!

Exactly! Why don't the Mexicans fix their own country instead of coming to the US? Is this somehow whitey's fault too?