Jack Fraser

Default Win A House! (£270,000 worth!)

Wow, when a client came to me with this idea, and wanted a site for
it, I would have normally thought SCAM and told them where to go! But
this client I have worked for in the past and she is very reputable,
she heard of this idea from somewhere and thought "I could sell my
house like that - FAST!".

Anyway.... the deal is that it cost you £5 (2 maybe 3 pint of beer!)
per entry (you can enter as many times as you like) and for that you
have a very good chance to win a house! I think the odds are 1:50000
which compared to the Lotto! is very very good! More detail on the
site.

If you have no house then enter, if you have a house then enter, if
you have a large portfolio of houses then enter....you get the idea!

Please let me know what you think, (but nobody say it a SCAM because
it is NOT!) It just turning the housing marketing idea on it head! It
about time *£&!!%£ estate agents stop getting our good money for
nothing.

http://www.winahouseforafiver.co.uk

Jack

P.S if anybody is trying to sell there house at the moment and you
want sell you house this way then go to:
http://www.winahouseforafiver.co.uk/my_house.php

P.P.S

Sorry I forgot to say that if there is not enough entries then
somebody still wins the amount of money that has been put in minus the
marketing fee. So if there is only 100 entries (not going to happen as
we already nearly 100 and it was only launched today at midnight)

100 * £5 = £500 so the winner would get £500 minus the marketing fee
say £30. So you win £470. (still not bad)
(the marketing bloke should have got the sack if he only got 100
people!)
Tony Hwang

Jack Fraser wrote:
[...]

Hi,
Are you scamming? You need a licnec to do that sort of thing.
Tony

Yaofeng

(Jack Fraser) wrote in message . com...
[...]

I dread the idea of owning a house in the UK. Everything is so
expensive it is ridiculous.