DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Vizio spying (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/585522-vizio-spying.html)

Dean Hoffman[_12_] February 7th 17 02:02 AM

Vizio spying

Vizio has been fined for tracking viewers:
http://gizmodo.com/tv-maker-vizio-to...lle-1792056140

Buzz Hertz February 7th 17 09:35 AM

Vizio spying

On 02/06/2017 09:02 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:

Vizio has been fined for tracking viewers:
http://gizmodo.com/tv-maker-vizio-to...lle-1792056140

A fine is not enough. The Vizio board of directors should have to do
jail time for this one!

burfordTjustice February 7th 17 12:09 PM

Vizio spying

On Tue, 7 Feb 2017 04:35:19 -0500
Buzz Hertz wrote:

On 02/06/2017 09:02 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:

Vizio has been fined for tracking viewers:
http://gizmodo.com/tv-maker-vizio-to...lle-1792056140

A fine is not enough. The Vizio board of directors should have to do
jail time for this one!

Why? what are you hiding?

[email protected] February 7th 17 02:53 PM

Vizio spying

On Tuesday, February 7, 2017 at 4:09:05 AM UTC-8, burfordTjustice wrote:
On Tue, 7 Feb 2017 04:35:19 -0500
Buzz Hertz wrote:

On 02/06/2017 09:02 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:

Vizio has been fined for tracking viewers:
http://gizmodo.com/tv-maker-vizio-to...lle-1792056140

A fine is not enough. The Vizio board of directors should have to do
jail time for this one!

Why? what are you hiding?

Maybe he is ****ed off like I am from receiving a large amount of SPAM
from companies who seemed to know our habits.

burfordTjustice February 7th 17 04:36 PM

Vizio spying

On Tue, 7 Feb 2017 06:53:34 -0800 (PST)
wrote:

On Tuesday, February 7, 2017 at 4:09:05 AM UTC-8, burfordTjustice
wrote:
On Tue, 7 Feb 2017 04:35:19 -0500
Buzz Hertz wrote:

On 02/06/2017 09:02 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:

Vizio has been fined for tracking viewers:
http://gizmodo.com/tv-maker-vizio-to...lle-1792056140

A fine is not enough. The Vizio board of directors should have to
do jail time for this one!

Why? what are you hiding?

Maybe he is ****ed off like I am from receiving a large amount of SPAM
from companies who seemed to know our habits.

Time to very your habits or move to an area not so well monitored
or get a fantastic firewall where only what you allow goes out.
Best do all three!! :-))))

[email protected] February 7th 17 05:20 PM

Vizio spying

Buzz Hertz wrote:

On 02/06/2017 09:02 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:

Vizio has been fined for tracking viewers:
http://gizmodo.com/tv-maker-vizio-to...lle-1792056140

A fine is not enough. The Vizio board of directors should have to do
jail time for this one!

Why? what are you hiding?

Maybe he is ****ed off like I am from receiving a large amount of SPAM
from companies who seemed to know our habits.

If you don't want to be tracked you better sell your PC, your cell
phone, your credit cards and your toll transponders. Then it will
mostly just be the government and people with access to those records.
Most are public information.

Sam E February 7th 17 06:26 PM

Vizio spying

On 02/07/2017 06:09 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:

[snip]

Why? what are you hiding?

Often, it's NOT a matter of "what you are hiding" but of what they make
up to go with the bits of information they stole.

Ed Pawlowski February 7th 17 06:31 PM

Vizio spying

On 2/7/2017 9:53 AM, wrote:

On 02/06/2017 09:02 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:

Vizio has been fined for tracking viewers:
http://gizmodo.com/tv-maker-vizio-to...lle-1792056140

Maybe he is ****ed off like I am from receiving a large amount of SPAM
from companies who seemed to know our habits.

I'm presently looking for a new tv. Vizio is off the list. That is a
sleazy way to do business.

Ed Pawlowski February 7th 17 06:35 PM

Vizio spying

On 2/7/2017 12:20 PM, wrote:

Maybe he is ****ed off like I am from receiving a large amount of SPAM
from companies who seemed to know our habits.

If you don't want to be tracked you better sell your PC, your cell
phone, your credit cards and your toll transponders. Then it will
mostly just be the government and people with access to those records.
Most are public information.

While I don't care for my computer spewing targeted ads, it is well
known and open. Spying from a TV is plain sneaky.

[email protected] February 7th 17 07:04 PM

Vizio spying

On Tue, 7 Feb 2017 13:35:50 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 2/7/2017 12:20 PM, wrote:

Maybe he is ****ed off like I am from receiving a large amount of SPAM
from companies who seemed to know our habits.

If you don't want to be tracked you better sell your PC, your cell
phone, your credit cards and your toll transponders. Then it will
mostly just be the government and people with access to those records.
Most are public information.

While I don't care for my computer spewing targeted ads, it is well
known and open. Spying from a TV is plain sneaky.

I guess you would not want a Nielsen box on your TV either. :-)
As far as I am concerned, just knowing what I watch on TV is not all
that intrusive and collecting this information has been going on for a
long time. Cable/satellite companies can have it if they want it and
TiVo brags about it.
When your TV turns on the audio capture and front side camera it is
disturbing but I would not own one of those anyway. I also have an
Amazon Echo sitting here that has never been out of the shrink wrap.

[email protected] February 7th 17 07:06 PM

Vizio spying

On Tue, 7 Feb 2017 18:44:06 -0500, George
wrote:

On 2/7/2017 12:20 PM, Corporate Tool wrote:
.
If you don't want to be tracked you better sell your PC, your cell
phone, your credit cards and your toll transponders. Then it will
mostly just be the government and people with access to those records.
Most are public information.

Yah, there's nothing about privacy in the Constitution.

Besides, little people don't deserve privacy. It's important for corporations to know their every move. Maybe the corporate overlords will get the HIPAA law repealed as well?

God bless the capitalists of the United States of America. Cha-ching!

I am just saying that anyone who still thinks they have any privacy is
either very deluded or they are Amish.

burfordTjustice February 7th 17 08:39 PM

Vizio spying

On Tue, 7 Feb 2017 13:31:08 -0500
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 2/7/2017 9:53 AM, wrote:

On 02/06/2017 09:02 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:

Vizio has been fined for tracking viewers:
http://gizmodo.com/tv-maker-vizio-to...lle-1792056140

Maybe he is ****ed off like I am from receiving a large amount of
SPAM from companies who seemed to know our habits.

I'm presently looking for a new tv. Vizio is off the list. That is
a sleazy way to do business.

Samsung is way worse...

burfordTjustice February 7th 17 08:39 PM

Vizio spying

On Tue, 7 Feb 2017 13:35:50 -0500
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 2/7/2017 12:20 PM, wrote:

Maybe he is ****ed off like I am from receiving a large amount of
SPAM
from companies who seemed to know our habits.

If you don't want to be tracked you better sell your PC, your cell
phone, your credit cards and your toll transponders. Then it will
mostly just be the government and people with access to those
records. Most are public information.

While I don't care for my computer spewing targeted ads, it is well
known and open. Spying from a TV is plain sneaky.

You can turn it off...easy peasy

James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] February 7th 17 08:50 PM

Vizio spying

wrote:

On 2/7/2017 12:20 PM, Corporate Tool wrote:
.
If you don't want to be tracked you better sell your PC, your cell
phone, your credit cards and your toll transponders. Then it will
mostly just be the government and people with access to those records.
Most are public information.

Yah, there's nothing about privacy in the Constitution.

Besides, little people don't deserve privacy. It's important for corporations to know their every move. Maybe the corporate overlords will get the HIPAA law repealed as well?

God bless the capitalists of the United States of America. Cha-ching!

I am just saying that anyone who still thinks they have any privacy is
either very deluded or they are Amish.

From one of your other posts in this thread: "When your TV turns on the audio capture and front side camera"

You think that's ok? That's like sneaking into someone's house and hiding in the attic to listen in on their private conversations. A jailable offence, no?

--
There are two sides to every divorce:
Yours and the stupid idiot's.

Rod Hymen February 7th 17 08:53 PM

Vizio spying

On 2/7/2017 2:06 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 7 Feb 2017 18:44:06 -0500, George
wrote:

On 2/7/2017 12:20 PM,
Corporate Tool wrote:
.
If you don't want to be tracked you better sell your PC, your cell
phone, your credit cards and your toll transponders. Then it will
mostly just be the government and people with access to those records.
Most are public information.

Yah, there's nothing about privacy in the Constitution.

Besides, little people don't deserve privacy. It's important for corporations to know their every move. Maybe the corporate overlords will get the HIPAA law repealed as well?

God bless the capitalists of the United States of America. Cha-ching!

I am just saying that anyone who still thinks they have any privacy is
either very deluded or they are Amish.

Bend over!

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20...ons-with.shtml

[email protected] February 7th 17 09:11 PM

Vizio spying

wrote:

On 2/7/2017 12:20 PM, Corporate Tool wrote:
.
If you don't want to be tracked you better sell your PC, your cell
phone, your credit cards and your toll transponders. Then it will
mostly just be the government and people with access to those records.
Most are public information.

Yah, there's nothing about privacy in the Constitution.

Besides, little people don't deserve privacy. It's important for corporations to know their every move. Maybe the corporate overlords will get the HIPAA law repealed as well?

God bless the capitalists of the United States of America. Cha-ching!

I am just saying that anyone who still thinks they have any privacy is
either very deluded or they are Amish.

From one of your other posts in this thread: "When your TV turns on the audio capture and front side camera"

You think that's ok? That's like sneaking into someone's house and hiding in the attic to listen in on their private conversations. A jailable offence, no?

I think you will find that is hackers and they should be shot.

James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] February 7th 17 09:16 PM

Vizio spying

wrote:

On 2/7/2017 12:20 PM, Corporate Tool wrote:
.
If you don't want to be tracked you better sell your PC, your cell
phone, your credit cards and your toll transponders. Then it will
mostly just be the government and people with access to those records.
Most are public information.

Yah, there's nothing about privacy in the Constitution.

Besides, little people don't deserve privacy. It's important for corporations to know their every move. Maybe the corporate overlords will get the HIPAA law repealed as well?

God bless the capitalists of the United States of America. Cha-ching!

I am just saying that anyone who still thinks they have any privacy is
either very deluded or they are Amish.

From one of your other posts in this thread: "When your TV turns on the audio capture and front side camera"

You think that's ok? That's like sneaking into someone's house and hiding in the attic to listen in on their private conversations. A jailable offence, no?

I think you will find that is hackers and they should be shot.

Agreed. So what was Vizio doing?

--
The skeleton found in the car park has been confirmed to be that of Richard III, but one question remains unanswered:
Who did I pay £20,000 on Ebay for?

[email protected] February 7th 17 09:18 PM

Vizio spying

On Tue, 7 Feb 2017 15:53:24 -0500, Rod Hymen wrote:

On 2/7/2017 2:06 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 7 Feb 2017 18:44:06 -0500, George
wrote:

On 2/7/2017 12:20 PM,
Corporate Tool wrote:
.
If you don't want to be tracked you better sell your PC, your cell
phone, your credit cards and your toll transponders. Then it will
mostly just be the government and people with access to those records.
Most are public information.

Yah, there's nothing about privacy in the Constitution.

Besides, little people don't deserve privacy. It's important for corporations to know their every move. Maybe the corporate overlords will get the HIPAA law repealed as well?

God bless the capitalists of the United States of America. Cha-ching!

I am just saying that anyone who still thinks they have any privacy is
either very deluded or they are Amish.

Bend over!

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20...ons-with.shtml

That one is easy, I just have a flip phone and it is turned off about
99% of the time. I use about 20 minutes a year in the 4 or 5 times a
year I turn it on and carry it. I have no need to be in constant
communication with anyone since I retired (20 years ago).
When I was working I had a beeper and then around 1985 I had a
portable hand held RF texting device/computer terminal, when
"Blackberry" was still a sticker bush with edible fruit on it. I was
happy to give that all away.

Bill[_69_] February 7th 17 09:19 PM

Vizio spying

--*

James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] February 7th 17 09:22 PM

Vizio spying

On Tue, 07 Feb 2017 21:19:58 -0000, Bill wrote:

--There are two sides to every divorce:Yours and the stupid idiot's.

Too true.

--
If space is a vacuum, who changes the bags?

Ed Pawlowski February 7th 17 09:24 PM

Vizio spying

From one of your other posts in this thread: "When your TV turns on the
audio capture and front side camera"

You think that's ok? That's like sneaking into someone's house and
hiding in the attic to listen in on their private conversations. A
jailable offence, no?

I've not been caught yet. Got some great video from the bedroom though.

James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] February 7th 17 09:28 PM

Vizio spying

On Tue, 07 Feb 2017 21:24:35 -0000, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

From one of your other posts in this thread: "When your TV turns on the
audio capture and front side camera"

You think that's ok? That's like sneaking into someone's house and
hiding in the attic to listen in on their private conversations. A
jailable offence, no?

I've not been caught yet. Got some great video from the bedroom though.

Do you believe in "public domain"?

--
Peter is listening to "DJ Splash - Bass is kicking"

[email protected] February 7th 17 09:54 PM

Vizio spying

wrote:

On 2/7/2017 12:20 PM, Corporate Tool wrote:
.
If you don't want to be tracked you better sell your PC, your cell
phone, your credit cards and your toll transponders. Then it will
mostly just be the government and people with access to those records.
Most are public information.

Yah, there's nothing about privacy in the Constitution.

Besides, little people don't deserve privacy. It's important for corporations to know their every move. Maybe the corporate overlords will get the HIPAA law repealed as well?

God bless the capitalists of the United States of America. Cha-ching!

I am just saying that anyone who still thinks they have any privacy is
either very deluded or they are Amish.

From one of your other posts in this thread: "When your TV turns on the audio capture and front side camera"

You think that's ok? That's like sneaking into someone's house and hiding in the attic to listen in on their private conversations. A jailable offence, no?

I think you will find that is hackers and they should be shot.

Agreed. So what was Vizio doing?

The best I can tell they were just recording your viewing habits. That
is what TiVo uses as a selling point and what Nielsen does for a
living. It really has more to do with how much they can sell ads for
than actually spying on you.

James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] February 7th 17 10:00 PM

Vizio spying

wrote:

On 2/7/2017 12:20 PM, Corporate Tool wrote:
.
If you don't want to be tracked you better sell your PC, your cell
phone, your credit cards and your toll transponders. Then it will
mostly just be the government and people with access to those records.
Most are public information.

Yah, there's nothing about privacy in the Constitution.

Besides, little people don't deserve privacy. It's important for corporations to know their every move. Maybe the corporate overlords will get the HIPAA law repealed as well?

God bless the capitalists of the United States of America. Cha-ching!

I am just saying that anyone who still thinks they have any privacy is
either very deluded or they are Amish.

From one of your other posts in this thread: "When your TV turns on the audio capture and front side camera"

You think that's ok? That's like sneaking into someone's house and hiding in the attic to listen in on their private conversations. A jailable offence, no?

I think you will find that is hackers and they should be shot.

Agreed. So what was Vizio doing?

The best I can tell they were just recording your viewing habits. That
is what TiVo uses as a selling point and what Nielsen does for a
living. It really has more to do with how much they can sell ads for
than actually spying on you.

So why are they in trouble? Sky TV do that all the time in the UK.

--
I took my Biology exam last Friday. I was asked to name two things commonly found in cells. Apparently "Blacks" and "Scousers" were not the correct answers.

Al Dente[_2_] February 7th 17 10:52 PM

Vizio spying

On 2/7/2017 4:54 PM, wrote:
The best I can tell they were just recording your viewing habits. That
is what TiVo uses as a selling point and what Nielsen does for a
living. It really has more to do with how much they can sell ads for
than actually spying on you.

Walmart has them on special, just for you

https://www.walmart.com/ip/vizio-spy...owout/52551504

James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] February 7th 17 11:07 PM

Vizio spying

On Tue, 07 Feb 2017 22:52:04 -0000, Al Dente wrote:

On 2/7/2017 4:54 PM, wrote:
The best I can tell they were just recording your viewing habits. That
is what TiVo uses as a selling point and what Nielsen does for a
living. It really has more to do with how much they can sell ads for
than actually spying on you.

Walmart has them on special, just for you

https://www.walmart.com/ip/vizio-spy...owout/52551504

Walmart techs are having a go at them in the address?

--
I just sent my lawyer something for his birthday. Unfortunately, he wasn't home when it went off.

[email protected] February 7th 17 11:41 PM

Vizio spying

wrote:

On 2/7/2017 12:20 PM, Corporate Tool wrote:
.
If you don't want to be tracked you better sell your PC, your cell
phone, your credit cards and your toll transponders. Then it will
mostly just be the government and people with access to those records.
Most are public information.

Yah, there's nothing about privacy in the Constitution.

Besides, little people don't deserve privacy. It's important for corporations to know their every move. Maybe the corporate overlords will get the HIPAA law repealed as well?

God bless the capitalists of the United States of America. Cha-ching!

I am just saying that anyone who still thinks they have any privacy is
either very deluded or they are Amish.

From one of your other posts in this thread: "When your TV turns on the audio capture and front side camera"

You think that's ok? That's like sneaking into someone's house and hiding in the attic to listen in on their private conversations. A jailable offence, no?

I think you will find that is hackers and they should be shot.

Agreed. So what was Vizio doing?

The best I can tell they were just recording your viewing habits. That
is what TiVo uses as a selling point and what Nielsen does for a
living. It really has more to do with how much they can sell ads for
than actually spying on you.

So why are they in trouble? Sky TV do that all the time in the UK.

It is just news people hyping up a non-issue.
Probably a great time to get a deal on a Visio.
You can turn all of that stuff off if it bothers you.

James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] February 7th 17 11:49 PM

Vizio spying

wrote:

On 2/7/2017 12:20 PM, Corporate Tool wrote:
.
If you don't want to be tracked you better sell your PC, your cell
phone, your credit cards and your toll transponders. Then it will
mostly just be the government and people with access to those records.
Most are public information.

Yah, there's nothing about privacy in the Constitution.

Besides, little people don't deserve privacy. It's important for corporations to know their every move. Maybe the corporate overlords will get the HIPAA law repealed as well?

God bless the capitalists of the United States of America. Cha-ching!

I am just saying that anyone who still thinks they have any privacy is
either very deluded or they are Amish.

From one of your other posts in this thread: "When your TV turns on the audio capture and front side camera"

You think that's ok? That's like sneaking into someone's house and hiding in the attic to listen in on their private conversations. A jailable offence, no?

I think you will find that is hackers and they should be shot.

Agreed. So what was Vizio doing?

The best I can tell they were just recording your viewing habits. That
is what TiVo uses as a selling point and what Nielsen does for a
living. It really has more to do with how much they can sell ads for
than actually spying on you.

So why are they in trouble? Sky TV do that all the time in the UK.

It is just news people hyping up a non-issue.
Probably a great time to get a deal on a Visio.
You can turn all of that stuff off if it bothers you.

The original post said they were fined.

--
The inside of a spider is under pressure, like the air in a balloon, because spiders move by pushing fluid through valves. They are hydraulic.

Al Dente[_2_] February 8th 17 12:41 AM

Vizio spying

On 2/7/2017 4:54 PM, wrote:
The best I can tell they were just recording your viewing habits. That
is what TiVo uses as a selling point and what Nielsen does for a
living. It really has more to do with how much they can sell ads for
than actually spying on you.

Walmart has them on special, just for you

https://www.walmart.com/ip/vizio-spy...owout/52551504

Walmart techs are having a go at them in the address?

need some of these?

https://www.walmart.com/ip/i-****-my...diapers/894200

James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] February 8th 17 12:48 AM

Vizio spying

On 2/7/2017 4:54 PM, wrote:
The best I can tell they were just recording your viewing habits. That
is what TiVo uses as a selling point and what Nielsen does for a
living. It really has more to do with how much they can sell ads for
than actually spying on you.

Walmart has them on special, just for you

https://www.walmart.com/ip/vizio-spy...owout/52551504

Walmart techs are having a go at them in the address?

need some of these?

https://www.walmart.com/ip/i-****-my...diapers/894200

Ok, I admit it, I have no clue as to what's going on. How come all these Walmart addresses are so funny?

--
What is it when a man talks nasty to a woman?
Sexual Harassment.

Oren[_2_] February 8th 17 12:50 AM

Vizio spying

On Tue, 07 Feb 2017 14:06:06 -0500, wrote:

I am just saying that anyone who still thinks they have any privacy is
either very deluded or they are Amish.

+1 Government knows most everything about you, me and George.

The cat jumped out of the bag a long time ago. I'm not worried. They
can kill me but they don't have the guts to eat me after they do.

Mark Lloyd[_12_] February 8th 17 01:39 AM

Vizio spying

On 02/07/2017 12:31 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

[snip]

I'm presently looking for a new tv. Vizio is off the list. That is a
sleazy way to do business.

I have had a Vizio smart TV since mid-November. It has not been
connected to the internet even once. I use it to watch TV.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"It ain't the parts of the Bible that I can't understand that bother me,
it is the parts that I do understand." -- Mark Twain

Mark Lloyd[_12_] February 8th 17 01:52 AM

Vizio spying

On 02/07/2017 01:04 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 7 Feb 2017 13:35:50 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

[snip]

I guess you would not want a Nielsen box on your TV either. :-)

I've never been sent one, but several times I've gotten their TV
diaries. I don't even try to fill those out anymore. One reason is I
use a DVR, so about 99.5% of what I watch wasn't "on" at the same time.

"On January 2 at 9:37 AM to 9:59 AM and at 6:22 PM to 6:57 PM I watched
a 1 hour show that was originally on SyFy at 2AM on December 21,
skipping 2 commercials that were too offensive and 1 that was really
boring.". How would I put THAT in that diary, even if I remembered all
those details.

BTW, I'm still watching Christmas movies.

[snip]

Sam H February 8th 17 02:02 AM

Vizio spying

On 02/07/2017 05:44 PM, George wrote:

[snip]

Besides, little people don't deserve privacy. It's important for
corporations to know their every move. Maybe the corporate overlords
will get the HIPAA law repealed as well?

God bless the capitalists of the United States of America. Cha-ching!

There is also the requirement to have a camera in every bathroom so the
TSA (Toilet Safety Administration) agents can make sure you use the
toilet safely.

[email protected] February 8th 17 04:44 AM

Vizio spying

On Tue, 7 Feb 2017 19:52:58 -0600, Mark Lloyd
wrote:

On 02/07/2017 01:04 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 7 Feb 2017 13:35:50 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

[snip]

I guess you would not want a Nielsen box on your TV either. :-)

I've never been sent one, but several times I've gotten their TV
diaries. I don't even try to fill those out anymore. One reason is I
use a DVR, so about 99.5% of what I watch wasn't "on" at the same time.

"On January 2 at 9:37 AM to 9:59 AM and at 6:22 PM to 6:57 PM I watched
a 1 hour show that was originally on SyFy at 2AM on December 21,
skipping 2 commercials that were too offensive and 1 that was really
boring.". How would I put THAT in that diary, even if I remembered all
those details.

BTW, I'm still watching Christmas movies.

[snip]

When you were using your RTV you never saw the commercials anyway and
that really what they were selling '-)

Dick Hardin February 8th 17 09:35 AM

Vizio spying

https://www.walmart.com/ip/in-case-y...-lucky/1115636

James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] February 8th 17 03:48 PM

Vizio spying

wrote:

On 2/7/2017 4:54 PM, wrote:
The best I can tell they were just recording your viewing habits.
That
is what TiVo uses as a selling point and what Nielsen does for a
living. It really has more to do with how much they can sell ads for
than actually spying on you.

Walmart has them on special, just for you

https://www.walmart.com/ip/vizio-spy...owout/52551504

Walmart techs are having a go at them in the address?

need some of these?

https://www.walmart.com/ip/i-****-my...diapers/894200

Ok, I admit it, I have no clue as to what's going on. How come all
these Walmart addresses are so funny?

https://www.walmart.com/ip/in-case-y...-lucky/1115636

Oh, it ignores that section. Very clever.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/this-text...random/1115636

--
Why didn't Noah swat those two mosquitoes?

Mark Lloyd[_12_] February 8th 17 07:10 PM

Vizio spying

On 02/08/2017 03:35 AM, Dick Hardin wrote:

[snip]

https://www.walmart.com/ip/in-case-y...-lucky/1115636

I remember one of those ads that had a "buy it used" link.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"When a clear head leads the way, a warm heart can safely follow." --
Marilyn Vos Savant

Emory M February 8th 17 07:17 PM

Vizio spying

[snip]