Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT? PCI TV tuner cards

OK , I'm cheap and don't want to pay Directv an additional monthly fee for
them to supply a DVR so my wife can see the shows she misses the nights she
has to work . I already have a PC hooked up to the TV and use it to play
stored content , so that part is covered . What I want is a PCI card that I
can use to record a couple of the series she likes for later playback .
There's a whole bunch of stuff out there , from just a few bucks to hundreds
.... I'm not looking for the absolute lowest price , just a functional device
to capture some video . It needs to run under WinXP Pro , though if I have
to I can install Vista (but I'd rather not) on that comp for the Media
Center program .
Any suggestions for a brand or a particular model ? I'd prefer to stay
below 50 bucks ...
--
Snag

TV tuner cards Terry Coombs[_2_] Home Repair 75 April 9th 16 05:28 AM
Buy passports,drivers licenses,ID cards,birth certificates,diplomas,Visas,SSN,Marriagecertificates,divorce papers,US green cards,University degrees,counterfeitmoney,SSD chemical solution and activation powder used for cleaning coatedblack money [email protected] UK diy 0 June 1st 15 01:30 PM
Decoding Ford car CD/Tuner 6000 CD Tuner [email protected] Electronics Repair 2 August 28th 06 11:26 PM
OT ... ID cards raden UK diy 365 May 31st 05 09:01 PM
way OT but not political - anyone need some 155MBPS ATM cards (no, not money cards) william_b_noble Metalworking 2 April 18th 05 04:16 AM