Mike Bittel

Default Foundation Repair

I recently purchased a home with some foundation damage. I am getting
estimates on the foundation repairs from several contractors. It is a
partial basement of 6' height, ~ 40 lineal feet of concrete block wall that
is buckled. The first estimate I received was for $5500 to excavate &
install 8 I-Beams and re-point. This guy is carrying a 30-Year warranty.
Does this seem reasonable? The second estimate hasn't come in yet but he
stated that he will have to re-build the whole thing including footers.

Thanks,
-Mike

m Ransley

Like Art said wee cant see it . what did the inspector say, engineer,
etc. Hope you figured all this out in your price, and the cause of it.