DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Federal court rules dogs can be shot if they bark, move whenofficer enters home stemming from controversial Michigan case (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/583529-federal-court-rules-dogs-can-shot-if-they-bark-move-whenofficer-enters-home-stemming-controversial-michigan-case.html)

burfordTjustice December 29th 16 10:47 AM

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2926772

Grumpy Old White Guy December 29th 16 01:59 PM

On 12/29/2016 5:47 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
Federal court rules dogs can be shot if they bark, move when officer
enters home stemming from controversial Michigan case

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2926772

Pit bulls and drug dealers go together like apple pie and ice cream. I'll bet those "fine" Michigan people are democrats too.

burfordTjustice December 29th 16 02:03 PM

Federal court rules dogs can be shot if they bark, move whenofficer enters home stemming from controversial Michigan case

On Thu, 29 Dec 2016 08:59:02 -0500
Grumpy Old White Guy wrote:

On 12/29/2016 5:47 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
Federal court rules dogs can be shot if they bark, move when officer
enters home stemming from controversial Michigan case

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2926772

Pit bulls and drug dealers go together like apple pie and ice cream.
I'll bet those "fine" Michigan people are democrats too.

LOL!! That goes without saying...just sayin!

Stormin' Norman December 29th 16 02:08 PM

wrote:

On 12/29/2016 5:47 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
Federal court rules dogs can be shot if they bark, move when officer
enters home stemming from controversial Michigan case

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2926772

Pit bulls and drug dealers go together like apple pie and ice cream. I'll bet those "fine" Michigan people are democrats too.

Apparently, Burford has finally, after many years, found a following.
Who would have thought there would be so many ignorant, animal-hating
rednecks in a home repair group.

burfordTjustice December 29th 16 02:20 PM

Federal court rules dogs can be shot if they bark, move whenofficer enters home stemming from controversial Michigan case

wrote:

On 12/29/2016 5:47 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
Federal court rules dogs can be shot if they bark, move when
officer enters home stemming from controversial Michigan case

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2926772

Pit bulls and drug dealers go together like apple pie and ice
cream. I'll bet those "fine" Michigan people are democrats too.

Apparently, Burford has finally, after many years, found a following.
Who would have thought there would be so many ignorant, animal-hating
rednecks in a home repair group.

You and trader top the list of cry baby haters....LOL

Uncle Monster[_2_] December 29th 16 04:57 PM

On Thursday, December 29, 2016 at 7:59:05 AM UTC-6, Grumpy Old White Guy wrote:
On 12/29/2016 5:47 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
Federal court rules dogs can be shot if they bark, move when officer
enters home stemming from controversial Michigan case

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2926772

Pit bulls and drug dealers go together like apple pie and ice cream. I'll bet those "fine" Michigan people are democrats too.

The police smashed their way into the residence of the people who were NOT selling drugs and shot their dogs. The ruling would allow police to kill pets when they broke into the wrong residence. I can imagine that a lot of service dogs will be killed in the future when police kick in someone's door. ヽ(à²*_à²*)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Pit Monster

burfordTjustice December 29th 16 05:17 PM

Federal court rules dogs can be shot if they bark, move whenofficer enters home stemming from controversial Michigan case

On Thu, 29 Dec 2016 08:57:38 -0800 (PST)
Uncle Monster wrote:

The police smashed their way into the residence of the people who
were NOT selling drugs and shot their dogs.

The Browns had been living in the basement of the home, which was owned
by Cheryl Brown's daughter, Danielle Nesbitt. Nesbitt had a child with
Vincent Jones, who was allegedly using the residence to sell drugs,
according to WOOD TV.

Mr Pounder Esquire December 29th 16 07:25 PM

burfordTjustice wrote:
Federal court rules dogs can be shot if they bark, move when officer
enters home stemming from controversial Michigan case

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2926772

These are not nice dogs, these are very strong dangerous dogs.
The police officers were threatened by them and were correct in shooting
them.
I understand that this breed is banned in the UK, and for good reasons.
I'm a dog lover.
I hate cats.

burfordTjustice December 29th 16 08:03 PM

Federal court rules dogs can be shot if they bark, move whenofficer enters home stemming from controversial Michigan case

On Thu, 29 Dec 2016 19:25:50 -0000
"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote:

burfordTjustice wrote:
Federal court rules dogs can be shot if they bark, move when officer
enters home stemming from controversial Michigan case

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2926772

These are not nice dogs, these are very strong dangerous dogs.
The police officers were threatened by them and were correct in
shooting them.
I understand that this breed is banned in the UK, and for good
reasons. I'm a dog lover.
I hate cats.

Cats are excellent moving targets!

Mr Pounder Esquire December 29th 16 08:14 PM

"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote:

burfordTjustice wrote:
Federal court rules dogs can be shot if they bark, move when officer
enters home stemming from controversial Michigan case

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2926772

These are not nice dogs, these are very strong dangerous dogs.
The police officers were threatened by them and were correct in
shooting them.
I understand that this breed is banned in the UK, and for good
reasons. I'm a dog lover.
I hate cats.

Cats are excellent moving targets!

If you have a gun, I have not got a gun.
However, a few years ago one of the *******s was sat on my back fence. The
first stone I threw missed by a couple of inches, the stupid vermin cat
watched the stone fly by. The second stone got it right in the face :-)
It lived next door with several other cats. They are now all Dead.

Ed Pawlowski December 29th 16 08:38 PM

On 12/29/2016 2:25 PM, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
burfordTjustice wrote:
Federal court rules dogs can be shot if they bark, move when officer
enters home stemming from controversial Michigan case

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2926772

These are not nice dogs, these are very strong dangerous dogs.
The police officers were threatened by them and were correct in shooting
them.
I understand that this breed is banned in the UK, and for good reasons.
I'm a dog lover.
I hate cats.

Properly raised, they are very nice dogs, very lovable and good with
kids. They are a strong dog so many idiots raise them to be mean as it
makes them look macho.

There are at least 3 pit bulls that visit my house often. Well trained,
well behaved, fun to play with.

James Wilkinson Sword[_3_] December 29th 16 08:53 PM

"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote:

burfordTjustice wrote:
Federal court rules dogs can be shot if they bark, move when officer
enters home stemming from controversial Michigan case

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2926772

These are not nice dogs, these are very strong dangerous dogs.
The police officers were threatened by them and were correct in
shooting them.
I understand that this breed is banned in the UK, and for good
reasons. I'm a dog lover.
I hate cats.

Cats are excellent moving targets!

If you have a gun, I have not got a gun.
However, a few years ago one of the *******s was sat on my back fence. The
first stone I threw missed by a couple of inches, the stupid vermin cat
watched the stone fly by. The second stone got it right in the face :-)
It lived next door with several other cats. They are now all Dead.

Electrify the fence:
https://youtu.be/Z8DqqPto9lw

--
Das Computer Maschine Ist Nich Fur Gefingerenpoken Und Mittengrabben!
Ist Easy Schnappen Der Springenwerken Mit Spitzensparken Und Poppenkorken!

James Wilkinson Sword[_3_] December 29th 16 08:53 PM

burfordTjustice wrote:
Federal court rules dogs can be shot if they bark, move when officer
enters home stemming from controversial Michigan case

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2926772

These are not nice dogs, these are very strong dangerous dogs.
The police officers were threatened by them and were correct in shooting
them.
I understand that this breed is banned in the UK, and for good reasons.
I'm a dog lover.
I hate cats.

Properly raised, they are very nice dogs, very lovable and good with
kids. They are a strong dog so many idiots raise them to be mean as it
makes them look macho.

There are at least 3 pit bulls that visit my house often. Well trained,
well behaved, fun to play with.

+1

--
Q: What do you call the space between Pamela Anderson's breasts?
A: Silicon Valley.

Bob Robertson[_2_] December 30th 16 03:54 AM

burfordTjustice wrote:
Federal court rules dogs can be shot if they bark, move when officer
enters home stemming from controversial Michigan case

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2926772

These are not nice dogs, these are very strong dangerous dogs.
The police officers were threatened by them and were correct in shooting
them.
I understand that this breed is banned in the UK, and for good reasons.
I'm a dog lover.
I hate cats.

Properly raised, they are very nice dogs, very lovable and good with
kids. They are a strong dog so many idiots raise them to be mean as it
makes them look macho.

There are at least 3 pit bulls that visit my house often. Well trained,
well behaved, fun to play with.

Until they turn on you. They have been bred to be vicious. I have
read story after story about pit bulls suddenly attacking for "no
reason". And that would be correct. It's instinct! Off with their
heads!

burfordTjustice December 30th 16 11:01 AM

Federal court rules dogs can be shot if they bark, move whenofficer enters home stemming from controversial Michigan case

burfordTjustice wrote:
Federal court rules dogs can be shot if they bark, move when
officer enters home stemming from controversial Michigan case

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2926772

These are not nice dogs, these are very strong dangerous dogs.
The police officers were threatened by them and were correct in
shooting them.
I understand that this breed is banned in the UK, and for good
reasons. I'm a dog lover.
I hate cats.

Properly raised, they are very nice dogs, very lovable and good with
kids. They are a strong dog so many idiots raise them to be mean
as it makes them look macho.

There are at least 3 pit bulls that visit my house often. Well
trained, well behaved, fun to play with.

+1

How many do you own?
Who owns the at least three that visit you?

burfordTjustice December 30th 16 11:02 AM

Federal court rules dogs can be shot if they bark, move whenofficer enters home stemming from controversial Michigan case

"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote:

burfordTjustice wrote:
[...]

No doubt an offence in the UK..

James Wilkinson Sword[_3_] December 30th 16 01:26 PM

Bull****, it's all about the upbringing.

--
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history--with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."

James Wilkinson Sword[_3_] December 30th 16 01:26 PM

"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote:

burfordTjustice wrote:
Federal court rules dogs can be shot if they bark, move when officer
enters home stemming from controversial Michigan case

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2926772

These are not nice dogs, these are very strong dangerous dogs.
The police officers were threatened by them and were correct in
shooting them.
I understand that this breed is banned in the UK, and for good
reasons. I'm a dog lover.
I hate cats.

Cats are excellent moving targets!

If you have a gun, I have not got a gun.
However, a few years ago one of the *******s was sat on my back fence. The
first stone I threw missed by a couple of inches, the stupid vermin cat
watched the stone fly by. The second stone got it right in the face :-)
It lived next door with several other cats. They are now all Dead.

OMG A cat killer!

You ought to check your reply-to address. It goes straight to an abuse department. Someone may reply to you by email and send the reply to your ISP by mistake.

--
Up until 1948 there was a gold medal for town planning in the Olympics.

burfordTjustice December 30th 16 01:28 PM

Federal court rules dogs can be shot if they bark, move whenofficer enters home stemming from controversial Michigan case

On Fri, 30 Dec 2016 13:26:56 -0000

"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote:

burfordTjustice wrote:
[...]

Google Groups?? WTF are you smoking??

Bob Robertson[_2_] December 30th 16 10:24 PM

Federal court rules dogs can be shot if they bark, move when officer enters home stemming from controversial Michigan case

"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote:

burfordTjustice wrote:
[...]

Fish have feelings there too you know!

Bob Robertson[_2_] December 30th 16 10:24 PM

Federal court rules dogs can be shot if they bark, move when officer enters home stemming from controversial Michigan case

"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote:

burfordTjustice wrote:
[...]

You ought not to bother me one bit. What were you saying?

Bob Robertson[_2_] December 30th 16 10:26 PM

Federal court rules dogs can be shot if they bark, move when officer enters home stemming from controversial Michigan case

"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote:

burfordTjustice wrote:
[...]

Dope seems to be the drug of choice for most of the problematic
posters.

Bob Robertson[_2_] December 30th 16 10:29 PM

Federal court rules dogs can be shot if they bark, move when officer enters home stemming from controversial Michigan case

burfordTjustice wrote:
[...]

A uncommon man with common sense!

Bob Robertson[_2_] December 30th 16 10:30 PM

Federal court rules dogs can be shot if they bark, move when officer enters home stemming from controversial Michigan case

burfordTjustice wrote:
[...]

Back atchu! It's instinct. Bred and bred again to be attack animals.

James Wilkinson Sword[_3_] December 30th 16 10:33 PM

"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote:

burfordTjustice wrote:
[...]

I was once told off for killing a mouse too slowly. FFS, mice are VERMIN.

--
Carpe Foxum: Seize the Babe.

James Wilkinson Sword[_3_] December 30th 16 10:33 PM

"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote:

burfordTjustice wrote:
[...]

I wasn't bothering you, I was informing you.

--
A penny saved is ridiculous.

James Wilkinson Sword[_3_] December 30th 16 10:33 PM

"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote:

burfordTjustice wrote:
[...]

Google groups is a news service.

--
A penny saved is ridiculous.

James Wilkinson Sword[_3_] December 30th 16 10:35 PM

burfordTjustice wrote:
[...]

Anyone scared of a dog is as pathetic as someone who can't swim.

--
Got myself a new Jack Russell puppy, he's mainly black and brown with a small white patch, so I've named him England.

James Wilkinson Sword[_3_] December 30th 16 10:35 PM

burfordTjustice wrote:
[...]

Funny, I've cuddled several "vicious" dogs.

--
Got myself a new Jack Russell puppy, he's mainly black and brown with a small white patch, so I've named him England.

Bob Robertson[_2_] December 30th 16 10:45 PM

Federal court rules dogs can be shot if they bark, move when officer enters home stemming from controversial Michigan case

"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote:

burfordTjustice wrote:
[...]

I am in complete agreement. Off with their heads!

Bob Robertson[_2_] December 30th 16 10:46 PM

Federal court rules dogs can be shot if they bark, move when officer enters home stemming from controversial Michigan case

"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote:

burfordTjustice wrote:
[...]

Yep. They bought out dejanews many years ago.

Bob Robertson[_2_] December 30th 16 10:48 PM

Federal court rules dogs can be shot if they bark, move when officer enters home stemming from controversial Michigan case

"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote:

burfordTjustice wrote:
[...]

Oooookay. I am not using google groups to post. Maybe my newsreader
is misconfigured. (snicker)

Bob Robertson[_2_] December 30th 16 10:49 PM

Federal court rules dogs can be shot if they bark, move when officer enters home stemming from controversial Michigan case

burfordTjustice wrote:
[...]

Tell that to a bred-to-be-mean dog ripping into your face!

James Wilkinson Sword[_3_] December 30th 16 10:53 PM

"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote:

burfordTjustice wrote:
[...]

Too quick, I left mine to starve.

--
I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it. -- Mark Twain

James Wilkinson Sword[_3_] December 30th 16 10:53 PM

"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote:

burfordTjustice wrote:
[...]

Why do you want your abuse dept to receive any replies to you?

--
I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it. -- Mark Twain

James Wilkinson Sword[_3_] December 30th 16 10:53 PM

"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote:

burfordTjustice wrote:
[...]

Ah ok, a spam trap, I didn't look closely enough.

--
What does a married man say after sex?
Don't tell my wife.

Bob Robertson[_2_] December 30th 16 10:54 PM

Federal court rules dogs can be shot if they bark, move when officer enters home stemming from controversial Michigan case

burfordTjustice wrote:
[...]

OOOOKAY dog lover. I didn't say all dog breeds were vicious. A
family member has had several "labs" over the years. I love those
dogs. They are loyal to a fault. Other certain dogs, not so much.

Bob Robertson[_2_] December 30th 16 11:10 PM

Federal court rules dogs can be shot if they bark, move when officer enters home stemming from controversial Michigan case

"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote:

burfordTjustice wrote:
[...]

Why would I want bots to know anything about me much less the bad
posters in most groups?