Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Reality Check: 5 Problems with CIA Claim That Russia HackedDNC/Podesta emails

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNIr...ature=youtu.be

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, December 19, 2016 at 2:18:48 PM UTC-5, Meanie wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNIr...ature=youtu.be

Like someone else here posted, if you can't bother to give us the
summary, the highlight, give us something, I'm not going to waste my
time watching youtube.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/19/2016 5:03 PM, trader_4 wrote:
On Monday, December 19, 2016 at 2:18:48 PM UTC-5, Meanie wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNIr...ature=youtu.be

Like someone else here posted, if you can't bother to give us the
summary, the highlight, give us something, I'm not going to waste my
time watching youtube.

LMAO! Sure, ok, that's one way to avoid facts while continuing to
complain about the issue.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, December 19, 2016 at 3:46:48 PM UTC-8, Meanie wrote:
On 12/19/2016 5:03 PM, trader_4 wrote:
On Monday, December 19, 2016 at 2:18:48 PM UTC-5, Meanie wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNIr...ature=youtu.be

Like someone else here posted, if you can't bother to give us the
summary, the highlight, give us something, I'm not going to waste my
time watching youtube.

LMAO! Sure, ok, that's one way to avoid facts while continuing to
complain about the issue.

Youtube,Facebook and Twitter are for people who have no real life.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, December 19, 2016 at 6:46:48 PM UTC-5, Meanie wrote:
On 12/19/2016 5:03 PM, trader_4 wrote:
On Monday, December 19, 2016 at 2:18:48 PM UTC-5, Meanie wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNIr...ature=youtu.be

Like someone else here posted, if you can't bother to give us the
summary, the highlight, give us something, I'm not going to waste my
time watching youtube.

LMAO! Sure, ok, that's one way to avoid facts while continuing to
complain about the issue.

If you have "facts" concerning the Russian hacking, those facts should
be widely available in various media, where you can post the highlights.
I've posted excerpts that make the point, with a link to where it came
from, as have most other posters here.
When your only source is youtube, where any idiot can post anything,
why would we bother? Why are you Trumpets so lazy?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/20/2016 9:51 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Monday, December 19, 2016 at 6:46:48 PM UTC-5, Meanie wrote:
On 12/19/2016 5:03 PM, trader_4 wrote:
On Monday, December 19, 2016 at 2:18:48 PM UTC-5, Meanie wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNIr...ature=youtu.be

Like someone else here posted, if you can't bother to give us the
summary, the highlight, give us something, I'm not going to waste my
time watching youtube.

LMAO! Sure, ok, that's one way to avoid facts while continuing to
complain about the issue.

If you have "facts" concerning the Russian hacking, those facts should
be widely available in various media, where you can post the highlights.
I've posted excerpts that make the point, with a link to where it came
from, as have most other posters here.
When your only source is youtube, where any idiot can post anything,
why would we bother? Why are you Trumpets so lazy?

It's from Channel 46 CBS news in Atlanta area. It just happens to be on
I don't care if you ignore it, all haters ignore facts anyway then
continue whining about the issue/person they hate. It's a constant cycle.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, December 20, 2016 at 10:07:05 AM UTC-5, Meanie wrote:
[...]

And that's the only place that reported whatever the F you're telling us?
And no, I don't ignore facts, I just am not in the habit of clicking on
posts with just a link to something vague, with the poster too lazy to
give us the highlights. It's what lame Trumpets do, like BTJ.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 20 Dec 2016 06:51:54 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

On Monday, December 19, 2016 at 6:46:48 PM UTC-5, Meanie wrote:
On 12/19/2016 5:03 PM, trader_4 wrote:
On Monday, December 19, 2016 at 2:18:48 PM UTC-5, Meanie wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNIr...ature=youtu.be

Like someone else here posted, if you can't bother to give us the
summary, the highlight, give us something, I'm not going to waste my
time watching youtube.

LMAO! Sure, ok, that's one way to avoid facts while continuing to
complain about the issue.

If you have "facts" concerning the Russian hacking, those facts should
be widely available in various media, where you can post the highlights.
I've posted excerpts that make the point, with a link to where it came
from, as have most other posters here.
When your only source is youtube, where any idiot can post anything,
why would we bother? Why are you Trumpets so lazy?

I think we really need to step back and look at what this was.
Wikileaks just reported facts that were being hidden by the DNC. Isn't
that what the news is supposed to do?
If the Washington Post or the New York Times did it they would be
looking for a Pulitzer.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/20/2016 10:11 AM, trader_4 wrote:
[...]

What highlights? It's not a news article where common practice it to
post the article then the link. It's a video, similar to links the
haters post and expect others the view with listing so called
highlights. Do whatever pleases you. As I stated, I expect nothing less.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

They don't want to open their minds to the facts, common logic and
possibilities. Hatred causes tunnel vision and closed minds. It's easier
to shrug it off on some little issue of not posting highlights than to
watch it with the possibility someone may be correct. It's a common
trait from most all people who hate.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

ROFL. Clearly what you describe is not my style, but then maybe you
don't even look at my posts, while trying to portray me as a "hater".
I don't hate Trump. But I think he's a jerk, totally unfit to be
president and that it's likely he will take the presidency to new lows,
from which we may never recover. As to who the haters are, perhaps
you should look at Trump? He characterized Mexican illegals as a bunch
of rapists and drug runners, not like you and you, while pointing to
whites in his audience. He's the one who claimed a judge could not be
fair to him in his civil case, because the judge is a Mexican. A judge
who BTW allowed Trump to push out the trial until after the election
and a judge that Trump could not show one example of being biased.
Maybe that's hate?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I seem to remember something called "Watergate" and the effect it had on the Presidency. I just have to laugh and be amused at all the howling from the Commiecrats over present day politics. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Amused Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I also remember the Pentagon Papers and Snowden, both applauded by the
left. Those were actual national secrets, not just revealing dirty
tricks by the Clinton campaign.