Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Even Sarah figured it out.

When government steps in arbitrarily with individual subsidies,
favoring one business over others, it sets inconsistent, unfair,
illogical precedent. Meanwhile, the invisible hand that best
orchestrates a free peoples free enterprise system gets amputated.
Then, special interests creep in and manipulate markets. Republicans
oppose this, remember? Instead, we support competition on a level
playing field, remember? Because we know special interest crony
capitalism is one big fail.

http://bipartisanreport.com/2016/12/...trump-details/

Dang. How does that feel?

--