Posted to alt.home.repair

Default John Deere 48" riding lawnmower blade bolt head

What size bolt holds the blade

--
for full context, visit http://www.homeownershub.com/mainten...d-1113863-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 06 Nov 2016 23:44:01 +0000, Glenn
m wrote:

What size bolt holds the blade

The one intended to be used, machined, fits, and serves the purpose.

The Home Moaners Hub can help if you post there. They have direct
connections to the John Deere web site.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/6/2016 5:44 PM, Glenn wrote:
What size bolt holds the blade

Join the My Tractor Forum and post in the John Deere threads.

http://www.mytractorforum.com/
Posted to alt.home.repair

Moe DeLoughan writes:
On 11/6/2016 5:44 PM, Glenn wrote:
What size bolt holds the blade

Join the My Tractor Forum and post in the John Deere threads.

Or just call the local John Deere dealer.
Posted to alt.home.repair

What size bolt holds the blade

Join the My Tractor Forum and post in the John Deere threads.
http://www.mytractorforum.com/

or

Look up your model at the john Deere Parts Catalogue web site

http://jdpc.deere.com/jdpc/servlet/c... geServlet_Alt

The example that I used D140 has a 5/8 " lock-nut securing the
blade - not a bolt.

John T.