Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Al Cunniff

Default Storm door handle: parts source?

I need to replace the inside latch handle on the storm
door on the front of our house. Can you suggest a source
where I might find an original replacement part?

(I realize that if I can't get the latch I'll have to
buy an entire inside/outside assembly and drill some
new hoels in the door.)

The door is about 15 yrs. old and has no manufacturer's
label, but printed on the outside door latch is
"Season-All." A Google search on this name yielded
nothing.

Thanks in advance,
Al