Paul

Default Maytag Dishwasher DWU8250AAX

I am having difficulty removing the spray arm on the dishwasher. I don't see
any screw or nut to remove. Does anyone have experience removing spray arms?
Thanks Paul

jeff

"Paul" wrote in message t...
I am having difficulty removing the spray arm on the dishwasher. I don't see
any screw or nut to remove. Does anyone have experience removing spray arms?
Thanks Paul

What happened with the info here....

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=DW...gle.com&rnum=2

A copy....
Hi,

The model number is DWU8250AAA

Closest that I found....DWU8250AAX

http://www.partselect.com/Schematics/Maytag/DW14-12.gif
Lower arm - #27 unscews off, #27 & #1 lift off and the spray arm #2
will lift off.

http://www.partselect.com/Schematics/Maytag/DW13-19.gif
Upper arm - has a push in clip #25, grab ahold of the center of the
upper arm and yank straight down, the arm #27 and clip will pull off
together.

Hope this helps,

jeff.
Appliance Repair Aid