oktokie

Default Question on glass partition wall of shower unit.

Greeting to Home cleaning and repair newsgroup.
I am so glad that I found such newsgroup community.
Okay, here is my question.

I have a shower with smoked partitioned wall surrounding the shower
area. It's a kind of glass that has rough treament on the surface to
blur the view. It's becoming dirty very quickly and I was wondering what
everone else were using to clean up and take care of it? Could I get
some advice on what kind of product to buy and use and various way on
maintaining the glass wall partition properly? I think house was built
some 15 years ago and I see sealer between glass partitions have slowly
started coming off. Anyone out there with repiar advice?

Thank you in advance.

Oktokie
Rob-J

I use ZAP for all my tough deep cleaning needs. As far as the seal, you will
be left with no choice but to use a standard caulking. I would tape off the
area and apply a good waterproof caulking. Taping just makes the job easier
and looks neater.

"oktokie" wrote in message
news
Greeting to Home cleaning and repair newsgroup.
I am so glad that I found such newsgroup community.
Okay, here is my question.

I have a shower with smoked partitioned wall surrounding the shower
area. It's a kind of glass that has rough treament on the surface to
blur the view. It's becoming dirty very quickly and I was wondering what
everone else were using to clean up and take care of it? Could I get
some advice on what kind of product to buy and use and various way on
maintaining the glass wall partition properly? I think house was built
some 15 years ago and I see sealer between glass partitions have slowly
started coming off. Anyone out there with repiar advice?

Thank you in advance.

Oktokie

oktokie

Rob-J wrote:
I use ZAP for all my tough deep cleaning needs. As far as the seal, you will
be left with no choice but to use a standard caulking. I would tape off the
area and apply a good waterproof caulking. Taping just makes the job easier
and looks neater.

"oktokie" wrote in message
news
Greeting to Home cleaning and repair newsgroup.
I am so glad that I found such newsgroup community.
Okay, here is my question.

I have a shower with smoked partitioned wall surrounding the shower
area. It's a kind of glass that has rough treament on the surface to
blur the view. It's becoming dirty very quickly and I was wondering what
everone else were using to clean up and take care of it? Could I get
some advice on what kind of product to buy and use and various way on
maintaining the glass wall partition properly? I think house was built
some 15 years ago and I see sealer between glass partitions have slowly
started coming off. Anyone out there with repiar advice?

Thank you in advance.

Oktokie

Thank you for the kind advice. I think I am going to head out to home
depo over the weekend.

Oktokie