Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Mike Bittel

Default Shower Head Drips

I have a shower head that Drips in my tub shower even when the shower lever
is not pulled. I am told that this is a pressure problem since there is
nothing wrong with the spout and there are no plugged lines. I have heard
that a "double ell" will solve this problem. I have never seen one before
and believe they are only available from plumbing supply shops. Has anyone
ever used one before?

Looking for DC voltage actuated water valve that interfaces to shower head Joe Blo Home Repair 21 February 22nd 04 02:03 AM
Shower pump for can type shower head. steve UK diy 3 January 16th 04 11:38 AM
Shower head PoP UK diy 9 December 22nd 03 10:42 AM
Shower head bracket? David W.E. Roberts UK diy 0 August 4th 03 10:15 PM
Fisher cassette heads bg Electronics Repair 5 July 30th 03 05:04 AM