Mr T

Default 1017ohme What ever you do don't go to Lowes for carpet!!!!!!!!!!!

Nehmo
Our boycott is justified! You say the length of time in not
unreasonable for this time of work; but the staff of the store compounded
issues with their unprofessional responses. All we wanted was answers and
we got none. Yes , the job was finished and done well, but it took alot of
phone calls and BS to get it done. My wife won't even walk back into a
Lowes. We are loooking for Quick lock floor and they are not on the list.
So I think I am entillted to boycott Lowes and voice to the world not to go
there!!!!!!!!!!

Nehmo Sergheyev" wrote in message
- Mr T -
Don't go to Lowes!!!!!!!!
Lowes doesn't do the work they, sub it out. And if something goes

wrong you
have to deal with Lowes to make it right.. They drag their feet

after they
have your money. We got carpet from Lowes and the contractor did a

bad job.
We called Lowes to get it fixed and it was 3 weeks later that we

finally got
it done. This was due to the fact we could get any straight answers

and were
put off. They finally started moving on the deal when my wife called

the
store and ask them to come and remove the carpet. After all the

crap,there
were no discounts or even a gift card, just a bunch of "So Sorry's,

it
won't happen again" Are they right, I won't go back to Lowes.

- Nehmo -
You didn't describe what was "bad" about the job. And apparently Lowe's
fixed the problem to your satisfaction within three weeks [1] (not an
unreasonable length of time, considering the nature of the job). If they
*hadn't* fixed the problem, then you could justifiably advocate a
boycott. What I get form your story is that Lowe's stands behind its
installation work.

[1] In another post you said "a month".

You need to take a more relaxed attitude when dealing with home
improvements. You accomplish more and feel better about things if you
can keep your emotions in check.

--
* Nehmo Sergheyev *

DaveG

"Mr T" wrote in message
Nehmo
Our boycott is justified!

That oughta bring them to financial ruin...