Ken Shaffer

Default 2 cycle won't start

Try taking off the muffler, then start it. If it starts (it will be very
loud) then the problem is a clogged muffler. On mine, I noticed a wire mesh
at the opening to the muffler which was charred or clogged with caked on
oil. A sharp knife scraping it being careful not to damage the mesh fixed it
right up.

--
Ken Shaffer

If you have spark and fuel, the third requirement is air. How clean is

the
air filter?
I also assume the gas+oil is fresh.
M.B.

Air filter is good... first thing I checked... gas and oil fresh. I'm
thinking I'll just have to take it to the shop.