Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Stormin Mormon

Default Cleaning compressor/condenser/outside unit

Yes, you can. But it would be no where as effective as having the techie use
the correct cleaning chemicals and solvents, and rinse it out with the
garden hose.

Please don't try to save money and just hose it down yourself -- you're
likely to get electrical stuff wet, and cost yourself more repairs.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Ignoramus16661" wrote in message
Our A/C guy mentioned that it would be helpful f they cleaned the
outside AC unit (compressor/condensor).

My questionis, is it necessary (I assume so), and second, can I do it
myself with a big wet or dry vacuum or something.

Thanks