DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Question about tubfitters (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/47040-re-question-about-tubfitters.html)

Alan Illeman July 11th 03 12:38 PM

Question about tubfitters

Bathfitter (in Toronto, Canada). Good quality / fixtures incl / done 10 yrs ago

Oz Scott wrote in message ...
Im not sure if they are local or nationwide, but there is a company that
puts a whole shower/tub over an existing one. I was hoping someone here had
some experience with them. My questions:

1) Is it decent quality?

2) Does it include new fixtures?

3) Whats a ballpark figure to have it done?

Thanks for any replies.

Andy & Carol July 12th 03 12:00 AM

Question about tubfitters

Excellent quality..Ours is about 10yrs, we also had the tub surround and new
fixturers. Fixtures are extra.
Still lookes like brand new. All done in 2 days. I didn't have to touch a
thing! $1800.00.
Bathfitters, Western Pa.
Andy