Alan Illeman

Default Question about tubfitters

Bathfitter (in Toronto, Canada). Good quality / fixtures incl / done 10 yrs ago

Oz Scott wrote in message ...
Im not sure if they are local or nationwide, but there is a company that
puts a whole shower/tub over an existing one. I was hoping someone here had
some experience with them. My questions:

1) Is it decent quality?

2) Does it include new fixtures?

3) Whats a ballpark figure to have it done?

Thanks for any replies.

Andy & Carol

Excellent quality..Ours is about 10yrs, we also had the tub surround and new
fixturers. Fixtures are extra.
Still lookes like brand new. All done in 2 days. I didn't have to touch a
thing! $1800.00.
Bathfitters, Western Pa.
Andy

ACID QUESTION my_2¢ Metalworking 9 November 10th 03 04:22 PM
chemistry question Grant Erwin Metalworking 44 November 3rd 03 05:41 AM
Pushfit plumbing question Lee Blaver UK diy 18 October 23rd 03 07:58 AM
Pipe thread question, NPT vs NPSF, MIP, FIP and IPS Jeff Wisnia Metalworking 1 August 9th 03 04:20 AM
Question about possible 'floating neutral' donald girod Home Repair 1 June 30th 03 03:47 AM