MLB

Default Low Voltage Lighting

I hooked up an indoor 12V light in a pantry. I ran the low voltage side to
a momentary Normally Closed switch on the door so when you open up the door
the light comes on. The problem is when you "break" the low voltage side
and then "make" it again (close and open the door) the light won't come on
until you switch off and on the 120V AC side of the electronic transformer.
Is there a way to keep a load on the DC side? I'm at a loss.

Mark