Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Russ

Default Wood Laminate Flooring

Hi.

I'm preparing to rip up my nasty old green carpeting in the house, and
need some suggestions.

I've decided to go with wood laminate, as I have two big labrador
retrievers who have big sharp nails and like to chase each other
around.

I've narrowed it down to either Wilsonart or Mannington since I've
heard good things about both. Would it be better to pick a 20 year
warantee model over a 15 year? I understand the construction is
better on the 20 year ones vs 15.

I am looking at ordering through either fastfloors.com diyflooring.com
ifloor.com or internetfloors.com. They all seem to have roughly the
same ending price including shipping.

Is there any way that I can save some money, like maybe by using some
other brand's underlayment (I was told it didn't matter which brand
you use, as long as you use the right type for the subfloor).

Any suggestions overall?