Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Default Hillary Bus Dumps **** in Street...HAZMAT Called...

LAWRENCEVILLE, GA (CBS46) -
Lawrenceville police are investigating a claim that involves a Democratic National Committee tour bus illegally dumping human waste into a storm drain between campaign stops.

The incident happened on Grayson Highway Tuesday morning after the bus left a campaign stop near the Gwinnett County Board of Elections Office where hundreds of voters were lined up to take part in Early Voting.

Police say when officers arrived on the scene, toilet paper was scattered on the roadway near the storm drain, there was a foul smell.

Mike Robins, manager of a nearby business, took several photos of the tour bus dumping waste into the storm drain. In the pictures, a liquid can be seen coming from the bottom of the bus.

According to Robins, a hazardous materials crew responded to the location and collected the waste to keep more of it from entering the storm drain.

"I don't care who you are. I don't care if you're Hillary Clinton. I don't care if you're Donald Trump. I don't care who you are, you don't throw human waste down a storm drain," said Robins. "Waste water just dumping all out in the street, poured out in the storm drain, and at this time I've got my cell phone out and I'm taking pictures cause I don't care who you are. That's just wrong."

CBS46 reached out to the DNC, which issued the following statement:

This was an honest mistake and we apologize to the Lawrenceville community for any harm we may have caused. We were unaware of any possible violations and have already taken corrective action with the charter bus company to prevent this from happening again. Furthermore, the DNC will work with the Georgia Department of Natural Resources, as well as local and state officials to determine the best course of corrective action.

Gwinnett County's storm water department is now involved in the investigation along with the State Environment Protection Division.