Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Vasectomy

I got a vasectomy figuring I'd not get my wife pregnant. Turns out, it
only changes the color of the baby.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
I got a vasectomy figuring I'd not get my wife pregnant.
Turns out,
it only changes the color of the baby.

Now Ed, thats not very PC of you. : )

Posted to alt.home.repair

ChairMan wrote:
Ed Pawlowski wrote:
I got a vasectomy figuring I'd not get my wife pregnant.
Turns out,
it only changes the color of the baby.

Now Ed, thats not very PC of you. : )

Maybe not , but it's still ROFL funny .
--
Snag

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, October 8, 2016 at 1:18:45 PM UTC-7, Terry Coombs wrote:
ChairMan wrote:
Ed Pawlowski wrote:
I got a vasectomy figuring I'd not get my wife pregnant.
Turns out,
it only changes the color of the baby.

Now Ed, thats not very PC of you. : )

Maybe not , but it's still ROFL funny .
--
Snag

It is funny and Ed should have checked the wood pile.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/8/2016 4:01 PM, ChairMan wrote:
Ed Pawlowski wrote:
I got a vasectomy figuring I'd not get my wife pregnant.
Turns out,
it only changes the color of the baby.

Now Ed, thats not very PC of you. : )

Fortunately, I've never been accused of being PC.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 8 Oct 2016 15:20:04 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I got a vasectomy figuring I'd not get my wife pregnant. Turns out, it
only changes the color of the baby.

Is the color of the baby the same color as your neighbor?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/8/2016 7:10 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:
On Sat, 8 Oct 2016 15:20:04 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I got a vasectomy figuring I'd not get my wife pregnant. Turns out, it
only changes the color of the baby.

Is the color of the baby the same color as your neighbor?

Why do you ask, is it contagious?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 8 Oct 2016 22:02:40 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 10/8/2016 7:10 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:
On Sat, 8 Oct 2016 15:20:04 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I got a vasectomy figuring I'd not get my wife pregnant. Turns out, it
only changes the color of the baby.

Is the color of the baby the same color as your neighbor?

Why do you ask, is it contagious?

I don't know, but my neighbor's wife got pregnant after I had a vasectomy.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Terry Coombs wrote:
ChairMan wrote:
Ed Pawlowski wrote:
I got a vasectomy figuring I'd not get my wife pregnant.
Turns out,
it only changes the color of the baby.

Now Ed, thats not very PC of you. : )

Maybe not , but it's still ROFL funny .

Most if not all non PC stuff is, it just the pussies that can't handle it
: )

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 8 Oct 2016 15:20:04 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I got a vasectomy figuring I'd not get my wife pregnant. Turns out, it
only changes the color of the baby.

....... LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message

I got a vasectomy figuring I'd not get my wife pregnant. Turns out, it
only changes the color of the baby.

The only problem you are going to have you will need to find new Dictionary,
the old Webster will not be ad equated enough. "do you digit"

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/08/2016 10:17 PM, ChairMan wrote:
Terry Coombs wrote:
ChairMan wrote:
Ed Pawlowski wrote:
I got a vasectomy figuring I'd not get my wife pregnant.
Turns out,
it only changes the color of the baby.

Now Ed, thats not very PC of you. : )

Maybe not , but it's still ROFL funny .

Most if not all non PC stuff is, it just the pussies that can't handle it
: )

I remember something about women wanting to be called "vaginal Americans".