Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Today is "Show and Tell" on alt.home.repair

Today is "Show and Tell" on alt.home.repair.
Show us your favorite tool, and tell us all about it.

----
Copyright © 2016 Painted Cow, Inc. - All text, images, and other content
of this message are the copyrighted material of Painted Cow, Inc. unless
otherwise noted. Any reproduction or use of this material is forbidden
without the written consent of the owner.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 24 Sep 2016 06:00:34 -0400, wrote:

Today is "Show and Tell" on alt.home.repair.
Show us your favorite tool, and tell us all about it.

Didn't Anthony Wiener get in trouble for this kind of stuff?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Today is "Show and Tell" on alt.home.repair.
Show us your favorite tool, and tell us all about it.

Didn't Anthony Wiener get in trouble for this kind of stuff?

Was his "weiner" his favorite tool

Do you live in a cave?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, September 24, 2016 at 7:03:31 AM UTC-4, wrote:

Copyright © 2016 Painted Cow, Inc. - All text, images, and other content
of this message are the copyrighted material of Painted Cow, Inc. unless
otherwise noted. Any reproduction or use of this material is forbidden
without the written consent of the owner.

Did Winona Foods give you permission to use their trademark?

https://trademarks.justia.com/772/32...-77232219.html

Posted to alt.home.repair

Slow day, huh. Okay, I will go along.

My favorite is for removing C Rings:
http://www.appliancepartscompany.com...429654/300/300

My second favorite is to pull springs on my washer:
http://www.appliancepartscompany.com/enlarge/823516
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 24 Sep 2016 21:47:10 -0700, T wrote:

Slow day, huh. Okay, I will go along.

My favorite is for removing C Rings:
http://www.appliancepartscompany.com...429654/300/300

My second favorite is to pull springs on my washer:
http://www.appliancepartscompany.com/enlarge/823516

OK playing along I would say my side grinder or my table saw. For most
use, the table saw is a winner by a long shot.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, September 25, 2016 at 9:59:36 AM UTC-4, FromTheRafters wrote:
DerbyDad03 presented the following explanation :
On Sunday, September 25, 2016 at 8:30:11 AM UTC-4, FromTheRafters wrote:
Diesel wrote :

Sat, 24 Sep 2016
10:00:34 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

Copyright ¸ 2016 Painted Cow, Inc. - All text, images, and other
content of this message are the copyrighted material of Painted
Cow, Inc. unless otherwise noted. Any reproduction or use of this
material is forbidden without the written consent of the owner.

When you freely provide it to usenet/mass public, you forfeight most of
the rights you're retroactively trying to stake a claim on.

I disagree. You may lose your ability to control the distribution but
not the right to do so. Of course taking action against violators
becomes *very* problematic.

Especially in Painted Cow's case since he is apparently using someone else's
trademark.

As far as I can it was still active as of 9-16-2016

I saw that in your other post, good catch. I don't really understand
trademark law though. If "Winona Foods, INC." can have "PAINTED COW" as
a trademark can "PAINTED COW, INC." have "Winona Foods" as a trademark?
I know to trademark your company name you have to file just as you do
for any other name that you want to have associated with your business.

It probably doesn't matter because I would be willing to bet my left nut, in fact a number
of left body parts, that there is no such entity as "Painted Cow, Inc"