Posted to alt.home.repair

Default wd-40 pipettes

replying to nosredna, Jerome Brown wrote:
I called the manufacturer's number on the can and they sent replacements.

--
for full context, visit http://www.homeownershub.com/mainten...es-514654-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 06 Sep 2016 17:44:01 +0000, Jerome Brown
m wrote:

replying to nosredna, Jerome Brown wrote:
I called the manufacturer's number on the can and they sent replacements.

I just keep the plastic tubes in a collection, when I need a new can.

Chris knows that.
Posted to alt.home.repair

m wrote:

replying to nosredna, Jerome Brown wrote:
I called the manufacturer's number on the can and they sent replacements.

I just keep the plastic tubes in a collection, when I need a new can.

Chris knows that.

Anybody know where I can get a longer one? Usually the one with the can is fine but every once in a while I need more reach.

Posted to alt.home.repair

m wrote:

replying to nosredna, Jerome Brown wrote:
I called the manufacturer's number on the can and they sent replacements.

I just keep the plastic tubes in a collection, when I need a new can.

Chris knows that.

Anybody know where I can get a longer one? Usually the one with the can is fine but every once in a while I need more reach.

Don't know. Perhaps a rubber auto vacuum line, cut to desired size
and the tube from the can is inserted for a longer reach? It could
give more flexibility for directing the spray.
Posted to alt.home.repair

m wrote:

replying to nosredna, Jerome Brown wrote:
I called the manufacturer's number on the can and they sent replacements.

I just keep the plastic tubes in a collection, when I need a new can.

Chris knows that.

Anybody know where I can get a longer one? Usually the one with the can is fine but every once in awhile I need more reach.

It's been some years since I've see it but I used to buy an electronic cleaner like tuner wash that had a one foot long small diameter vinyl tubing with a short piece of the stiff plastic tube in one that was just enough to fit in the valve on the can then a can length piece of the stiff tube stuck inside the other end of the vinyl tubing. It could have been a separate accessory the electronic supply house sold but I used it to get into hard to reach places. You can always make your own long flexible tube. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Can Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

m wrote:

[...]

Heat shrink tubing? Now that I'm thinking about Harbor Freight, like
Chris would.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 09/07/2016 10:45 AM, TimR wrote:
Anybody know where I can get a longer one? Usually the one with the can is fine but every once in a while I need more reach.

http://www.littleredstraw.com/

10" enough?