Posted to alt.home.repair
Jlb Jlb is offline

Default Grease marks left on brick

I have brick around my stove and when I fry something on the stove it leaves
grease stains on the brick. I have tried several cleaners and none have taken
the grease out.

--
for full context, visit http://www.homeownershub.com/mainten...ck-902331-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/4/2016 11:14 PM, Jlb wrote:
I have brick around my stove and when I fry something on the stove it
leaves
grease stains on the brick. I have tried several cleaners and none have
taken
the grease out.

Nothing will get it out. Brick is a dumb thing to have around a stove.
Rip it out and put in Formica, ceramic tile. stainless steel. Avoid
porous materials.

Chris could fix it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 09/05/2016 12:14 AM, Jlb wrote:

Â*andÂ* when I fry something on the stoveÂ* it leaves
grease stains on the brick.Â* I have tried several cleaners and none have taken
the grease out.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 05 Sep 2016 03:14:01 +0000, Jlb
m wrote:

I have brick around my stove and when I fry something on the stove it leaves
grease stains on the brick. I have tried several cleaners and none have taken
the grease out.

Thanks for sharing!
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

m wrote:

I have brick around my stove and when I fry something on the stove it leaves
grease stains on the brick. I have tried several cleaners and none have taken
the grease out.

Thanks for sharing!

It's a slippery subject but I wish he would clean up his act.

--
Tekkie