Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Will Hillary Clinton even make it till November?

On Tue, 23 Aug 2016 05:59:51 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

BTW, why are you talking about this? What about the BIG story,
Trump backing away now from his tough immigration policy. He told
you for almost a year he was gonna round up 11 mil illegals, deport
them all. Now he won't say it anymore, instead he waffles around
with "we have to come up with something fair" and his minions when
asked what he will do say it's "TBD" and that he never said he'd deport
the 11 mil at all. How's that sit with you Trumpets? I suppose it
was all just us misinterpreting what he "really said", just made
up by the media or sarcasm?
ROFL.

I predicted this months ago. He said inflammatory things to get free
air time and I predicted that if he ever got this far, he would walk
it all back, finally using some of that money he said he would spend
along with the GOP money he is still sure to get. The swing vote still
has not made up their mind and won't until Halloween. As a country,
our attention span is measured in weeks, if not days.
For the Latinos, it is easy to make the case that the naturalized
citizens who can vote legally and the ones who have papers and are
"passing" as citizens (voting) are hurt more by the illegals than a
regular anglo because the illegals are competing for the exact same
jobs they are doing. The undocumented can work cheaper because they do
not have to pay FICA and the other costs "off the books" workers
avoid.

He is also working on blacks as we speak, simply pointing out how
badly they are doing under the current administration (unemployment,
incarceration and death in the street).

Trump is a crook and a weasel but you can't say he does not know how
to talk to the average man in the street in a language they
understand. This race is a lot closer than the erudite media is
willing to admit and the most vehement critics were going to vote for
the democrat, no matter who was running in either party.