Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware

Default Here's How To Delete Of All The Infomation Google Knows About You

Go to Google's web and activity page ...
https://history.google.com/history/?ctz=420

#2 Click Settings

You are on your own from there....
Posted to alt.home.repair

#2 Click Settings

You are on your own from there....

COOL! Thanks, I found some stuff from 2015 regarding my terrorist activities and I deleted it. Muhahaha! Let the feds try to catch me now. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Terrorist Monster
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware

#2 Click Settings

You are on your own from there....

Don't be naive. This is Google we're talking about. They may actually move
the data into a private database instead of deleting it. Without being able
to see the server script source, there's no way to confirm that the data is
actually deleted. And this also applies to all other sites.
Posted to alt.home.repair

#2 Click Settings

You are on your own from there....

Don't be naive. This is Google we're talking about. They may actually move
the data into a private database instead of deleting it. Without being able
to see the server script source, there's no way to confirm that the data is
actually deleted. And this also applies to all other sites.

Google never forgets anything.

#2 Click Settings

You are on your own from there....

Don't be naive. This is Google we're talking about. They may actually move
the data into a private database instead of deleting it. Without being able
to see the server script source, there's no way to confirm that the data is
actually deleted. And this also applies to all other sites.

Google never forgets anything.

....and now it will remember that. ;-)

What actually happens when you delete your Google Play account entirely? Aardvarks Home Repair 7 August 2nd 16 07:19 PM
Testing -- please delete [email protected] Metalworking 1 May 9th 06 01:44 PM
oops ignore & delete wig UK diy 0 April 23rd 05 05:09 PM
please delete (dupe) scoobz UK diy 0 January 2nd 05 07:23 PM