DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   death in group (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/399871-death-group.html)

Scott Lurndal August 8th 16 04:51 PM

death in group

ZZyXX writes:
On 8/5/16 11:16 AM, Oren wrote:
"You libs" want to call people names, demean the person but can't or
ever speak about facts

actually that sounds more like uncle monster

Actually, it sounds a lot like Oren.

[email protected] August 8th 16 05:44 PM

death in group

On Sun, 07 Aug 2016 21:20:38 -0400, Don Wiss
wrote:

On Sun, 7 Aug 2016, "Percival P. Cassidy" wrote:

misanthrope wrote:

http://www.chronicle-express.com/new...oof-identified

If anybody else posted this already, I didn't notice it:

http://rochestercremation.com/obitua...istopher-young

Have the other newsgroups he frequented been notified of his death? And
these links posted?

This is a good idea, but what other newsgroups did he use, and are any
of those newsgroups still "active". I recall seeing his name on other
newsgroups in the past, but the only ones I can recall, are some of the
automotive repair groups. Those groups are all but dead now. I know he
posted to alt.hvac too. (Which is still a bit active), and saw a post on
there about his passing.

I did a google search for his name, and found there are many people with
that name, and the search results were useless.

Percival P. Cassidy August 8th 16 09:06 PM

death in group

On 08/08/2016 09:14 AM, Moe DeLoughan wrote:

Yea, my cool friend. Some weasel didn't like what I had to say and
complained so Facebooger won't allow me to login to my account
without a scan of government issued ID which I don't think they
have any business with. I can always open another account with a
variation of my name but Leftist weasels would complain about that
too. They believe in freedom of speech as long as it applies to
only them. ^_^

You're blaming the wrong people. It's Facebook's policy to demand proof
of ID whenever they decide to do so. Sometimes it's a random pick, but
from reports it seems to be more likely to happen with accounts that
have a lot of activity. If you have a beef, it's with Facebook, but you
agreed to their terms of service when signing up, which includes giving
correct information and providing more if/when requested. They need real
people to sell their data to advertisers.

I agree with you that their demanding proof of ID is annoying, but after
all, they own it, so they get to set the conditions for others to use it.

I have a FB account under a phony name with lots of phony details, and
I've never been asked to provide proof of ID. Then again, I only log
into it maybe twice a year. If they did ask for ID, I'd just abandon the
account. I only set it up to be able to occasionally check out something
on FB.

I have two FB accounts (one created more or less by accident) tied to
two different email addresses,and I keep getting "a lot has happened
since you logged in last" emails, but I have never been asked for any
proof of identity. The one i have never used at all; the other I used
for the first time only recently, in order to participate in a private
group discussion. I have no FB friends and am nobody's FB friend.

Perce

Tekkie® August 8th 16 09:47 PM

death in group

ChairMan posted for all of us...

wrote:

has the cow ever had accurate info?

In this century? On this planet?

anytime, anywhere

That answer is NO

--
Tekkie

itsjoannotjoann August 8th 16 09:55 PM

death in group

On Sunday, August 7, 2016 at 11:41:46 PM UTC-5, ChairMan wrote:

ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:

What I posted doesn't hold a candle to some of the
comments I've
seen over there.

I have a fake account and post some anti
bammy/BLM/billary/liberal all the time and have never had an
issue with ID
YMMV

Someone from #BLM Clan must have flagged me. They can dish it
out but can't take their own medicine.

Don Wiss August 9th 16 02:55 AM

death in group

On Mon, 08 Aug 2016 12:44:24 -0400, wrote:

On Sun, 07 Aug 2016 21:20:38 -0400, Don Wiss wrote:
Have the other newsgroups he frequented been notified of his death? And
these links posted?

I did a google search for his name, and found there are many people with
that name, and the search results were useless.

I went to Google Groups and searched on Stormin Mormon. The only recent
posts were to alt.hvac (which we knew) and alt.locksmithing. Both groups
had the original article reposted by TomR. I added the condolences link to
each.

He may have posted in a Mormon group recently, but my news server did not
have the group.

Don.
www.donwiss.com (e-mail link at home page bottom).

TomR[_6_] August 9th 16 03:01 AM

death in group

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message

If anybody else posted this already, I didn't notice it:

http://rochestercremation.com/obitua...istopher-young

Perce

Had not seen it. Thanks for posting

Same here..., had not seen it. Thanks for posting it.

TomR[_6_] August 9th 16 03:12 AM

death in group

misanthrope wrote:

http://www.chronicle-express.com/new...oof-identified

If anybody else posted this already, I didn't notice it:

http://rochestercremation.com/obitua...istopher-young

Have the other newsgroups he frequented been notified of his death? And
these links posted?

This is a good idea, but what other newsgroups did he use, and are any
of those newsgroups still "active". I recall seeing his name on other
newsgroups in the past, but the only ones I can recall, are some of the
automotive repair groups. Those groups are all but dead now. I know he
posted to alt.hvac too. (Which is still a bit active), and saw a post on
there about his passing.

I did a google search for his name, and found there are many people with
that name, and the search results were useless.

alt.ham.radio

I just found his posts on alt.ham-radio (I couldn't find alt.ham.radio) and
I posted a notice there.

My 2 Cents August 9th 16 03:33 AM

death in group

On 8/8/2016 8:55 PM, Don Wiss wrote:
On Mon

He may have posted in a Mormon group recently, but my news server did not
have the group.

He posted some in misc.survivalism

Seymore4Head August 14th 16 07:16 PM

death in group -- Christopher A. Young -- Stormin Mormon

On Thu, 4 Aug 2016 17:18:35 -0400, "TomR" wrote:

In ,
trader_4 typed:
On Thursday, August 4, 2016 at 4:29:49 PM UTC-4, Percival P. Cassidy
wrote:
On 08/04/2016 12:32 PM, misanthrope wrote:

http://www.chronicle-express.com/new...oof-identified

Posted Jul. 25, 2016 at 10:32 AM

PENN YAN -
Penn Yan Police have identified the man who died last week the roof
of the Walgreen's Drug Store on the corner of Liberty and Elm
Streets in Penn Yan.
Police Chief Mark Hulse reports that Christopher A. Young, 54, of
Farmington, was admitted to the roof of Walgreens by internal access
Tuesday, July 19 to clean the roof drains. There he suffered a heart
related incident and died.
As an independent contractor hired by the Walgreens Corp., Hulse
says no one at the store knew Young's name nor noticed when he did
not come down from the roof. Young's unattended vehicle was later
reported to police who attempted to contact him, but the connection
to the man who went up on the roof was not made until store
employees checked the store security video, and then discovered his
body on the roof at 2:10 p.m. July 22.
Young's name was withheld by police until his family had been
notified. He lived alone with no one to report him missing. Hulse
says Young had only a sister living near him, but it was not
unusual for them to be out of touch for periods of time.
Young's body was removed to Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Hospital
where the post mortem was performed by a local pathologist, Dr.
Dean, who ruled the death to be by natural causes related to the
heart.
Local Walgreens store management referred all questions to
Walgreen's Corporation Media Relations Dept. personnel, who refused
to comment.

And this *is* "our" Christopher A. Young?

See the other thread, a lot of evidence it is. Stormin's last post
here was on July 19. The police say the person that died at
Walgreens went to the
roof on that day, to clean roof drains. That was the type of work
that
Stormin could have been doing, right? I know he lived in upstate NY,
not
sure where, but the death is in upstate. And someone tracked down the
address of the person that died on google earth and verified it was a
trailer, Stormin lived in a trailer.

Yes, as you said, it appears to be true.

Very sad news. I always enjoyed his posts. He had a good sense of humor,
posted some really clever stuff, and he genuinely tried to be helpful in his
posts in response to others' questions.

Someone here had posted his possible/probable address in Farmington, NY and
was looking for a "Street View" map of his address. I searched the address
on BingMaps.com and it also showed a link for that address which was
http://www.chrisyoungsshop.com/wordpress/ and that link referred to the
kinds of things he did such as locksmithing, heating/refrigeration, etc.
BingMaps.com has what is called a "Birds Eye" view setting that gives a good
aerial view of his address.

I also looked up the address of the Walgreen's in the article ( 226 Liberty
Street, Penn Yan, NY ) at BingMaps.com and did a Bird's Eye view of that
Walgreen's.

Although there is no way to really be sure just from the news article, but I
suspect that he did not suffer in his passing even though the article said
that he was not found for a number of days. I say this based several
factors. He apparently was up on a flat roof based on the Bird's Eye view
of the property and got access from inside the Walgreen's. So, he was in an
open space and not "stuck" somewhere. And, I assume that he had a cell
phone. So, if he was conscious, but suffering in any way (chest pain,
trouble breathing, dizziness, etc), he would have called 9-1-1. My guess is
that is simply had a "cardiac event", such as what is sometimes called
"sudden cardiac death" (and/or an episode of V-fib -- "ventricular
fibrillation") which basically just causes someone to immediately pass out
unconscious and, if not corrected/resolved, the person never wakes up. In
other words, no suffering -- almost like falling asleep. I only mention
this because in situations similar to this, people always wonder if the
person was alone and suffering for a long time before dying. My guess is
that he never even knew what happened, he just had an arrhythmia and
immediately passed out unconscious and never woke up.

I hope I get that lucky. I don't fear death. I fear dying.

One of his last posts here that I was able to find was the following, which
was an example of his good natured sense of humor that will be missed. He
wrote:

SUBJECT: Danny D bettting Pool on refrigerator (July 13, 2016)

Some out there has to have experience running
a betting pool. Will Danny D repair his
refrigrator, or replace? What date? And will
he choose the outcome, or will his wife
issue an executive order?

My vote is: replace. June 21. By EO.

dilbert firestorm[_3_] August 21st 16 07:53 AM

death in group

On 8/4/2016 11:32 AM, misanthrope wrote:
[...]

sorry to hear that he passed away that is assuming the identity of
Stormin Norman is of the individual in the news article.

--
Dilbert Firestorm

remove *byteme* to email me

dilbert firestorm[_3_] August 21st 16 08:29 AM

death in group

misanthrope wrote:

http://www.chronicle-express.com/new...oof-identified

If anybody else posted this already, I didn't notice it:

http://rochestercremation.com/obitua...istopher-young

Have the other newsgroups he frequented been notified of his death? And
these links posted?

someone said he owned a blazer. that would make it an S10 blazer. I
have seen him hang out on www.S10planet.com as stormin mormon. this
website is currently down.

He was also on newsgroups alt.trucks.chevy & trucks.chevy

---

Dilbert Firestorm

remove *byteme* to email me

Uncle Monster[_2_] August 21st 16 11:24 AM

death in group

On Sunday, August 21, 2016 at 1:54:26 AM UTC-5, dilbert firestorm wrote:
[...]

I can't help but think that if Chris had been on the roof with a helper, he'd still be with us. When I had a heart attack, I was with a group of people and close to a fire station and paramedics. I was lucky to not be alone. 8-(

[8~{} Uncle Sad Monster

Ed Pawlowski August 21st 16 02:47 PM

death in group

On 8/21/2016 2:53 AM, dilbert firestorm wrote:

sorry to hear that he passed away that is assuming the identity of
Stormin Norman is of the individual in the news article.

That was him. His obit was posted a couple of weeks ago too.

Fake ID August 25th 16 08:52 AM

death in group

In article ,
Uncle Monster wrote:

I can't help but think that if Chris had been on the roof with a
helper, he'd still be with us. When I had a heart attack, I was with
a group of people and close to a fire station and paramedics. I was
lucky to not be alone. 8-(

Going undiscovered for days is the most peculiar aspect to his death.
The writeup implies a connection between the cops looking into his
vehicle and the store employee checking their cctv. That may not be the
case, but I wonder how much longer is may have been if the cops hadn't
inquired.

A couple other cases like that. One in RI made the news because the
death was not discovered until a year later and supposedly the TV stayed
on the entire time. Another was circa 2000 where someone made entry to
a home they bought at a tax auction and found the remains of the pevious
owner in a recliner. He'd died 5 years earlier. A neighbor had cut the
weeds down a couple times a year, but no one had checked on him.

DerbyDad03 August 25th 16 03:02 PM

death in group

On Thursday, August 25, 2016 at 3:52:37 AM UTC-4, Fake ID wrote:
In article ,
Uncle Monster wrote:

I can't help but think that if Chris had been on the roof with a
helper, he'd still be with us. When I had a heart attack, I was with
a group of people and close to a fire station and paramedics. I was
lucky to not be alone. 8-(

Going undiscovered for days is the most peculiar aspect to his death.
The writeup implies a connection between the cops looking into his
vehicle and the store employee checking their cctv. That may not be the
case, but I wonder how much longer is may have been if the cops hadn't
inquired.

Which is why I questioned the store's security/visitor policies earlier in this thread (or maybe
It was the other thread about Stromy's passing).

How come no one knew he was still on the roof when they closed? Someone gave him access
to the roof yet they didn't have his name even after his body was found?

What's that line on the new Burger King commercial? "Somebody is going to get fired."

Bob_Villa August 25th 16 03:13 PM

death in group

Uncle Monster wrote:

[...]

If access to the roof was considered a "confined space", Mormy should have reported to a manager. That manager is responsible to check on him "regularly" according to OSHA regs.

FromTheRafters August 25th 16 03:44 PM

death in group

on 8/25/2016, DerbyDad03 supposed :
Uncle Monster wrote:

[...]

One of the articles I read on this subject stated that Mormy had
'self-access' to the roof. I took that to mean that he had his own key
to the space.

DerbyDad03 August 25th 16 03:48 PM

death in group

Uncle Monster wrote:

[...]

Confined or not, someone in management should have been involved. I doubt that the non-
management staff has the authority to grant access to non-public spaces in and around the
store. They may have the *ability* to give someone access I doubt that they have the
*authority*.

One of the early articles said he was "granted access to the roof".

What may have happened:

Stormy: "Hi. I'm here to clean the roof drains. Can you show me the door to the roof?"
Employee: "Go through that door to the stock room and up the ladder on your left."

What should have happened:

Stormy: "Hi. I'm here to clean the roof drains. Can you show me the door to the roof?"
Employee: "Please wait here while I call the manager."
Manager: "May I please see some identification? Thank you. Please sign here and please
let me know when you are done."

DerbyDad03 August 25th 16 03:53 PM

death in group

Uncle Monster wrote:

[...]

Do you have a link to that article? This article states that he was "admitted" to the roof,
which I take to mean that someone in the store gave him access.

http://www.chronicle-express.com/new...oof-identified

TomR[_3_] August 25th 16 03:55 PM

death in group

In ,
DerbyDad03 typed:
Uncle Monster wrote:

I can't help but think that if Chris had been on the roof with a
helper, he'd still be with us. When I had a heart attack, I was with
a group of people and close to a fire station and paramedics. I was
lucky to not be alone. 8-(

Going undiscovered for days is the most peculiar aspect to his death.
The writeup implies a connection between the cops looking into his
vehicle and the store employee checking their cctv. That may not be
the case, but I wonder how much longer is may have been if the cops
hadn't inquired.

Which is why I questioned the store's security/visitor policies
earlier in this thread (or maybe It was the other thread about
Stormy's passing).

How come no one knew he was still on the roof when they closed?

My guess is that someone just showed him how to get indoor access to the
flat roof to begin working. It may have even been though a hatch door in
the ceiling of a back room that also has a built-in ladder up to the hatch.
And, of course, that person could have gone off duty not knowing if he had
already finished work and came down or if he was still up there.

And, as I wrote previously, I suspect that he just suffered a sudden cardiac
death (where someone suddenly collapses unconscious and their heart stops),
and never knew what happened and didn't suffer in any way. And, in that
event, unless someone happened to witness that collapse, or by some chance
happened to have checked on him with the first 4 or 5 minutes of the
collapse, having someone check on him any time after that would have been
too late to do anything to revive or save him.

Again, this is all just speculation on my part based on the limited
information that we have available. But, I suspect that his passing was
sudden and that he did not suffer in any way.

DerbyDad03 August 25th 16 04:11 PM

death in group

On Thursday, August 25, 2016 at 10:55:30 AM UTC-4, TomR wrote:
In ,
DerbyDad03 typed:
Uncle Monster wrote:

[...]

All of this is similar to closing the store with someone still in the restroom.

Regardless of whether they could have saved him or not, someone should have
been aware that a non-employee was still on the premises before closing the
store and leaving.

FromTheRafters August 25th 16 04:22 PM

death in group

DerbyDad03 laid this down on his screen :
Uncle Monster wrote:

[...]

Reviewing my two browsers' history to URLs and following links therein
turns up nothing except what you have noted. I remember seeing that
'self-access' (a bad idea) and wondering to myself if that was even
legal, let alone something an insurance policy would allow.

Uncle Monster[_2_] August 25th 16 05:09 PM

death in group

Uncle Monster wrote:

[...]

When I was still working and doing contract labor for a national service organization, me and the guys had to check-in with both the store manager and the dispatcher for the service company when we got to the store. Some were drugstores just like that one Chris went to with a ladder in the stock room leading to a roof hatch. Dispatch would call after 30 minutes to check our progress and when we finished the job, we called dispatch to let them know we were finished.

Me and JH went to a drugstore to service an energy management system that had control problem. Several people including the management personnel knew we were there and going up on the roof. We spent a limited amount of time on the roof because the outdoor ambient air temp was over 100°F and much hotter on the roof. We carried walkie-talkies and if one of us had to leave the roof to check something on the other end of the control wiring, we stayed in radio contact.

I can't help believe that if Chris had been on the job with a helper, he'd be alive today. Paramedics saved my life and could have saved Chris if they had gotten to him in time. 8-(

[8~{} Uncle Sad Monster

Oren[_2_] August 25th 16 05:16 PM

death in group

On Thu, 25 Aug 2016 07:48:09 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

[...]

Agree. An employee failed to check his area of responsibly before
going home for the day. A prison inmate missed the count. Placed on
escape status. region and central office were notified.

Next morning I secured the guy. Thinking he had tried to escape,
failed and returned to the building. Wrong. Staff locked him in the
education department and just went home.

I'm not sure Walgreen employees are bright. I've been wrong before.

Oren[_2_] August 25th 16 05:44 PM

death in group

On Thu, 25 Aug 2016 08:11:26 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

Again, this is all just speculation on my part based on the limited
information that we have available. But, I suspect that his passing was
sudden and that he did not suffer in any way.

All of this is similar to closing the store with someone still in the restroom.

Regardless of whether they could have saved him or not, someone should have
been aware that a non-employee was still on the premises before closing the
store and leaving.

+1 Manager or Asst. Mgr. didn't do a walk-around before leaving.

How many Walgreen employees know how to operate a fire extinguisher?

Don Wiss August 25th 16 05:46 PM

death in group

On Thu, 25 Aug 2016 10:55:24 -0400, "TomR" wrote:

My guess is that someone just showed him how to get indoor access to the
flat roof to begin working. It may have even been though a hatch door in
the ceiling of a back room that also has a built-in ladder up to the hatch.
And, of course, that person could have gone off duty not knowing if he had
already finished work and came down or if he was still up there.

I doubt it was a hatch door. Buildings like that would have a stairs
leading to a bulkhead. He would have closed the door to the bulkhead. A
hatch would usually be left open.

And, as I wrote previously, I suspect that he just suffered a sudden cardiac
death (where someone suddenly collapses unconscious and their heart stops),
and never knew what happened and didn't suffer in any way. And, in that
event, unless someone happened to witness that collapse, or by some chance
happened to have checked on him with the first 4 or 5 minutes of the
collapse, having someone check on him any time after that would have been
too late to do anything to revive or save him.

A member of an acting club that I am also a member of recently died of a
heart attack. He went out for a walk. He collapsed at the door to his
building. No one noticed him for a while. And when they did he was dead.

Vic Smith August 25th 16 05:54 PM

death in group

wrote:

[...]

Maybe he top posted his signature.

[email protected] August 25th 16 06:09 PM

death in group

wrote:

[...]

More likely used his own personal version of "center posting" where
his sig could not be found - - -

FromTheRafters August 25th 16 06:27 PM

death in group

Uncle Monster formulated on Thursday :
Uncle Monster wrote:

[...]

I had the same feeling. It is best to not work alone if at all
possible. Of course, those who failed to be saved by paramedics aren't
posting the details of their experiences.

Here are some stats for anyone interested.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/3475859/ns.../#.V78o1RIoGkA

[email protected] August 25th 16 06:40 PM

death in group

My guess is that someone just showed him how to get indoor access to the
flat roof to begin working.

or this may have been a return gig and he already knew how to get to the roof and he just "checked in" with one of the employees in a routine way on his way.

Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_16_] August 25th 16 09:01 PM

death in group

On 8/6/2016 9:23 AM, ChairMan wrote:
Jack G. wrote:
On Thursday, August 4, 2016 at 11:42:28 AM UTC-7, Colonel
Edmund J.
Burke wrote:
On 8/4/2016 11:21 AM, Frank wrote:
On 8/4/2016 12:54 PM, Oren wrote:
309 Dale Drive, Farmington NY,, 14425

Reddish something there but Google Earth has no street
view.
Also looks like a trailer. Age is about right from what
I remember.
Sounds like him. Real shame as he was a lively
contributor here
and did appear to like to help people. Will miss him.

Speak fer yerself, Frank.
LOL

You need to go back to your left wing group.
This thread is for adults and not trolls.

Exactly, to bad it wasn't the colon on that roof. I KNOW no
one would come looking for him. I would take bets that the
buzzards wouldn't even eat him

Yer mom ate me, rubber lips.
LOL

Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_16_] August 25th 16 09:02 PM

death in group

On 8/4/2016 12:54 PM, Oren wrote:
309 Dale Drive, Farmington NY,, 14425

Reddish something there but Google Earth has no street
view.
Also looks like a trailer. Age is about right from what
I remember.
Sounds like him. Real shame as he was a lively
contributor here
and did appear to like to help people. Will miss him.

Speak fer yerself, Frank.
LOL

You need to go back to your left wing group.
This thread is for adults and not trolls.

Exactly, to bad it wasn't the colon on that roof. I KNOW no
one would come looking for him. I would take bets that the
buzzards wouldn't even eat him

He is only liked at alt war vietnam. Which is infected with
fruit loops and left wing loons. He is their hero. gag

Thanks fer backin' this old war horse's six, Jack.
May the Eye of Horus look upon you with kindness.
Amen

Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_16_] August 25th 16 09:04 PM

death in group

On 8/6/2016 4:32 PM, ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:

It's a desperate attempt for attention and he hopes to start a
fight. The groups I see him blabbering on NO ONE pays him one
ounce of attention.

Folks, looks like we gots another "shrink" in the froup.
LOL

--
The true worth of any woman is barefoot, pregnant, and baking cookies.

Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_16_] August 25th 16 09:05 PM

death in group

All deaf people should be put to the sword.
Amen.

Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_16_] August 25th 16 09:24 PM

death in group

On 8/5/2016 6:07 PM, bob_villa wrote:
On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 6:47:27 PM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 6:22:08 PM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:
On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 4:00:26 PM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:

From what I've seen, you're trying to make it all about you. I'm having a discussion with some other folks about the importance of paying attention to one's health. Do you have anything to contribute to that conversation or are you just going to have a ****ing contest with Oren? ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Obese-savant Monster

Seriously, this rant is about invader-trolls that disparage someone for her point of view...and Oren, with his great engorged ego, chooses to take their side. You, on the other hand, want everyone to feel sorry for you...not this time.

Oh come on Booby V. You make fun of people who are disabled because you're a racist! I'm fighting hard to beat my infirmities but you will never recover from your mental illness. You should seek treatment. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Psycho-blogger Monster

...same ****...different day. You guys never change your spots. At least you haven't joined the *other* side of invading trolls!

You two fellas need a room?
LOL

Checkmate, DoW #1[_2_] August 25th 16 09:34 PM

death in group

In article ,
says...

On 8/6/2016 4:32 PM, ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:

It's a desperate attempt for attention and he hopes to start a
fight. The groups I see him blabbering on NO ONE pays him one
ounce of attention.

Folks, looks like we gots another "shrink" in the froup.
LOL

Paying attention to the one that no one pays attention to.

--

Checkmate, Royal Order of the DoW #1, and Official Ko0K Wrangler
Destroyer of the AUK Ko0k Vote (Post-Burnore)

Ed Pawlowski August 25th 16 10:46 PM

death in group

On 8/25/2016 10:02 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Going undiscovered for days is the most peculiar aspect to his death.
The writeup implies a connection between the cops looking into his
vehicle and the store employee checking their cctv. That may not be the
case, but I wonder how much longer is may have been if the cops hadn't
inquired.

Which is why I questioned the store's security/visitor policies earlier in this thread (or maybe
It was the other thread about Stromy's passing).

How come no one knew he was still on the roof when they closed? Someone gave him access
to the roof yet they didn't have his name even after his body was found?

Look at the staff of your typical retail store and you have the answer.
No one knows anything or cares.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.[_2_] August 25th 16 10:57 PM

death in group

On Thu, 25 Aug 2016 13:04:48 -0700, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote:
On 8/6/2016 4:32 PM, ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:
It's a desperate attempt for attention and he hopes to start a
fight. The groups I see him blabbering on NO ONE pays him one
ounce of attention.

Folks, looks like we gots another "shrink" in the froup.
LOL

Speaking of death in the group, did Homeless Lisa
finally die of hypochondria?

--

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

"It is my learned opinion that a man