Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Default Political correctness won, people died.

Warning Signs Were Everywhere With Orlando Shooter...

Threaten people at BBQ over presence of Pork...

Troubled. Quiet. Macho. Angry...

Signed Over Home To Brother-in-Law Just Before Attacks...

Pulse nightclub security video recovered by agents...

With all those people in the club seems like a few
non girlie men should have rushed omar. 3-4 real
men could have done him in. Instead they all waited
to be shot.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Warning Signs Were Everywhere With Orlando Shooter...
Threaten people at BBQ over presence of Pork...
Troubled. Quiet. Macho. Angry...
Signed Over Home To Brother-in-Law Just Before Attacks...
Pulse nightclub security video recovered by agents...
With all those people in the club seems like a few
non girlie men should have rushed omar. 3-4 real
men could have done him in. Instead they all waited
to be shot.

When the Muslims take over, one of the things I'll miss most will be pork.

They'll have to kill me trying to make me pray to Allah.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, June 18, 2016 at 8:12:45 AM UTC-4, burfordTjustice wrote:
Warning Signs Were Everywhere With Orlando Shooter...

Threaten people at BBQ over presence of Pork...

Troubled. Quiet. Macho. Angry...

Signed Over Home To Brother-in-Law Just Before Attacks...

Pulse nightclub security video recovered by agents...

Again, none of that supports or has anything to do with the
BS claim made in the title of your post. There are a lot of
troubled, quiet, macho, angry people in the country. You yourself
sound like you have a few screws loose. Should we all report you
and what exactly should the govt then do with you in the cause of
preventing bad things from happening?